Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eddahenry is the man.

User Info Menu

Default Eddahenry is the man.

So as some of you may know, Eddahenry kindly offered to send me a free crash ride. He messaged me on thursday saying he had sent it, and on friday i recieved a little notice saying that there was a package waiting for me at the post office too big to fit in the mailbox.
    Then came the crappy weekend of waiting for the post office to open again.
    Anyway, today after school, i went down to the post office to pick up my package. I opened it in the car and viola, out popped a Zildjian Planet Z 18" Crash ride!
    And, wasnt i surprised to find a pair of ahead drumsticks and cymbal sleeves, valued at close to 100 bucks here in aus.
    And wasnt i even FURTHER surprised to find Some new drumheads there too!

A great big, BIG thank you to the kind Eddahenry who sent this to me, for the generous price of $0.00.
    Pics of course.
    Sonor - Pearl - Tama - Mapex - Paiste - Sabian - Roc N Soc - Pro Mark - Gibralter - Evans - Dixon - Mapex

User Info Menu

Default Re: Eddahenry is the man.

Sonor - Pearl - Tama - Mapex - Paiste - Sabian - Roc N Soc - Pro Mark - Gibralter - Evans - Dixon - Mapex

User Info Menu

Man that's cool!
    ~BWB~

~Sabian - Mapex - Pro-Mark~

User Info Menu

very nice of you henry

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Eddahenry is indeed the man....he also went out of his way to get the price of Alesis I/O unit for me, courtesy of a music shop up around his way. But wow, fancy that Mattie, that you scored all those little extras too, now that is a generous guy!
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Good on him for helping you out too drumble!
    What a guy. What a legend.

User Info Menu

Nice Guy.
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums

User Info Menu

This is a great ending. When I first read Eddahenry was going to send you the crash I figured yeah right! for free. Wow, I am surprised that he kept his word and sent it to you, could not believe the extras he threw in. Nice gesture Eddahenry you show that you are a man of your word. We need more people like you on this site.

User Info Menu

Matt, it must seem like Christmas to you. What a nice thing to happen.

A tip of the hat to eddahenry for a fine example of generosity. May blessings return to you kind sir.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

No Worries Mate
    No Hassle
    I remember when i started playing drums, my parents where paying off a mortgage at 18% interest if it wasnt for people helping me out i would have givin up before i really started.
    And again No Thanks needed ,,,, if it motivates you to keep playing thats good enough for me.
    MY KIT
    LUDWIG CLASSIC MAPLE SALESMAN
    13, hanging toms,16 ,18 floor toms,24 Kick, 14x5.5 snare,
    CYMBALS
    Paiste 2002 ,22 big beat , 18 med , 18 crash , 16 crash , 18 china , 14 sound edge hats

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Way To go Eddahenry! Congrats Matt!

User Info Menu

Edda you are the man. It's good to know there's kindhearted people out there.
    So itchie, how did the kick sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by itchie
    like godzilla humping a mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by CycleDude View Post
    You, my friend, owe me a keyboard... I just spit coffee all over mine...
    Get counted! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

Check it.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/allihave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eddahenry View Post
    And again No Thanks needed ,,,, if it motivates you to keep playing thats good enough for me.
    DEAL!

User Info Menu

Edda, I need a new drumset. I'm on unemployment and I cut my finger today while I was waxing my BMW. So yea, hard times my man. Here, I picked one out:

Thanks in advance! PM me for my address.

User Info Menu

Seriously...

Edda, you are a very wise person and a great example for others.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Eddahenry is the man.

Have a nice day.
    Dad3353 (Douglas...)

User Info Menu

No Worries Mate
    No Hassle
    I remember when i started playing drums, my parents where paying off a mortgage at 18% interest if it wasnt for people helping me out i would have givin up before i really started.
    Kudos to you edda...........thats called "playin it forward"

Congrats on the new toys Matt .......good thing ya posted pics.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

No Worries Mate
    No Hassle
    Eddahenry--that's what makes this community great. Thanks for your generosity and for contributing to this group.
    "I consider every drummer that ever played before me an influence, in every way." (Buddy Rich)

"How do you keep 90 people together with one stick? I've got two sticks and i can't keep 5 people together." (Ian Paice)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Edda, I need a new drumset. I'm on unemployment and I cut my finger today while I was waxing my BMW. So yea, hard times my man. Here, I picked one out:

Thanks in advance! PM me for my address.
    Go big or go home!

User Info Menu

When things in this crazy mixed up world seem to be all bad,I think about the people and happenings like this and know its not all that way.If the media would concentrate on the positive instead of the negative,maybe we all could see things in a better perspective.Thanks Edda for making me feel good.You are the man! Congrats Matt!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    T.C.

User Info Menu

I, too, feel like I got as much out of this as Matt.

Thanks for posting - I know there are good people trying to help and make a difference.

And that's not to say that those who are not in a position to help in a financial situation like this are bad.... we all have a way to help out.

User Info Menu

This gives me hope for our world.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank

User Info Menu

Felt id pay it forward, so im giving some of the new drum heads he gave me to the school and a friend of mine who need them more than me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    When I first read Eddahenry was going to send you the crash I figured yeah right! for free. Wow, I am surprised that he kept his word and sent it to you, could not believe the extras he threw in.
    If im going to be completely honest, i thought the same thing. Absolutely awesome of him!