Thread: New Convey EP

User Info Menu

Default New Convey EP

Some of you might remember my band from a much earlier thread when the Drumchat family was below 100 members, but I've created a new one here to promote my band's new EP. We just released it today at a battle of the bands, which we placed second in. Give it a listen if you've got a minute, visit our myspace page myspace.com/conveymusic. The sound quality on myspace isn't too great but you can still hear everything. Thanks!

User Info Menu

I really dig your guys sound, very progressive. I really love your lead singers voice man, been lookin for a cat who can sing like that for a long time, still havent found one. You guys remind me of Dredg and The Mars Volta alot. Keep up the good work dude.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cc777
    Some of you might remember my band from a much earlier thread when the Drumchat family was below 100 members, but I've created a new one here to promote my band's new EP. We just released it today at a battle of the bands, which we placed second in. Give it a listen if you've got a minute, visit our myspace page myspace.com/conveymusic. The sound quality on myspace isn't too great but you can still hear everything. Thanks!
    Very cool man, I like it alot, very catchy, great vocals and your drumming is very good, very fitting for the tune, you jam right along with the guitars, I like that alot, I am very impressed.

So were do we get the EP, cause I want a copy. This kind of music is right up my alley.

User Info Menu

Very impressed. Real cool sound. Just to promote Bongobro, though, I'd have to say you need some hand percussion . . . just kidding

You guys should be very proud of what you've done!

User Info Menu

haha thanks guys. if you want an EP you could send me the money via mail or, we are also working on setting up an online system so you can wait a bit... but i dunno it might take a really long time. pm me and we can exchange addresses if you'd like to do it that way. i'm excited that you guys like the music

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cc777
    haha thanks guys. if you want an EP you could send me the money via mail or, we are also working on setting up an online system so you can wait a bit... but i dunno it might take a really long time. pm me and we can exchange addresses if you'd like to do it that way. i'm excited that you guys like the music
    I may be stone aged, CC, but what's an EP. I'm from the LP generation, so I'deal with 8-track, cassette, and CD's. Don't know EP, but I think I'm about to learn!

Thanks.

User Info Menu

it stands for Extended Play, you can check it out on wikipedia if you want more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_play

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob
    I may be stone aged, CC, but what's an EP. I'm from the LP generation, so I'deal with 8-track, cassette, and CD's. Don't know EP, but I think I'm about to learn!

Thanks.
    Normally an EP is a small album, normally 5-6 songs, and that is what an EP is, and LP is the full album.

User Info Menu

haha thats a better explanation thanks ddrumbum

User Info Menu

Thanks.
    Don't feel bad PB, I didn't know what an EP was either LOL

User Info Menu

Yeah, but look what happened today, DC. We just got smarter just because we're hanging out here!

User Info Menu

Yeah, but look what happened today, DC. We just got smarter just because we're hanging out here!
    You are so right PB, actually, I get smarter every time I come in here

User Info Menu

Give us a few years and we'll be darn near Einsteins!