Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (21+ only) This thread may contain materials which unsuitable for minors!~ Mark ii

User Info Menu

Default (21+ only) This thread may contain materials which unsuitable for minors!~ Mark ii

Dear Friends,

How are you all? I hope you guys all are in great condition, having an awesome life, good times, great family, school, work, all the good things!!

alright, here it is..as I have promised to update you on my snare addiction, here it is..finally I got the time to take the "family pics"..hope you all like it..ENJOY some eye candies!

User Info Menu

Default Re: (21+ only) This thread may contain materials which unsuitable for minors!~ Mark i

User Info Menu

Default Re: (21+ only) This thread may contain materials which unsuitable for minors!~ Mark i

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Default Last one..with me ont the pic :D

with the proud master :D

User Info Menu

This is a drummers heaven! :DDDDD
    One question? Where do you put all those snare drums when you're not using 'em? Do you have a bag like for each size ?
    Again this is just so uber epic!

User Info Menu

wow michael that a huge coolection
    can i borrow a couple you don't even notice it
    great collection
    thanks for sharing

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Hey Michael nice collection but seriously have you ever played everyone of them. You've got just about every brand there is. Congrats and thanks for showing them to us.

User Info Menu

Nice collection, I think your a little obsessed, I wish I could be obsessed too !!

User Info Menu

Never get tired of your collection man. Whats that massive snare down the bottom right hand side?
    Pdp LXE | Pearl ELX Export

'Give me your fingernails, oh look, the moon' - Todd Sucherman.

User Info Menu

Dear Michael,

You disgust me with your display of spread out snares....

Of course I'm only kidding... You've got some beauties there! If you ever feel led to give me one... feel free to PM me! lol...
    DW Collector's Series ~ Zildjian cymbals

User Info Menu

Impressive collection!

User Info Menu

truly a great collection,thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

i am not gay or anything but.....I LOVE YOU MAN!
    click to see my kit re-veneer/finish
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...168#post379168

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drumstix View Post
    Never get tired of your collection man. Whats that massive snare down the bottom right hand side?
    It is a Tama, and appears to have no strainer wires.
    click to see my kit re-veneer/finish
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...168#post379168

User Info Menu

Wow dude you have such awesome gear my particular favorite look wise is well all of them you should make sound sample vids of them some time if you have time =]
    PEARL MASTERS MCX in Bronze Glass
    24x18
    16x16
    13x9
    Camilo:''your guitarrist is awesome',Xweasel: ''yeah he's asian''

User Info Menu

Unreal! By the way,Im the poster boy of the snareless drummers of the world.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    T.C.

User Info Menu

cool cool man! i build super nice houses like what you have there for a living- but yours is the first ive seen that is FULL OF SNARE DRUMS!!!!!

User Info Menu

Holy........
    Paiste Alpha 14'' Sound Edge hats
    Paiste Alpha 16'' Medium Crash
    Sabian XS20 14'' Medium-Thin Crash
    Wuhan 16'' China

drummer: Being young is good ... as long as you're also wise
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy View Post
    Then you can use napkins to wipe your hands instead of taping them to your heads.

User Info Menu

^^^^....think that's an avatar pic of Martinez fainting from shock after seeing that collection. Jeez, I would be too. Love how you got a Brady snare there too....is that made of ironwood, jarrah or what Australian wood?
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbledore View Post
    ^^^^....think that's an avatar pic of Martinez fainting from shock after seeing that collection. Jeez, I would be too. Love how you got a Brady snare there too....is that made of ironwood, jarrah or what Australian wood?
    That's a jarrah block snare bro thanks a lot for thr appreciation!

User Info Menu

All Right...EVERYONE OVER TO MICHAELS FOR "DRUM CIRCLE" NITE!!
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

You're right Michael This is OBSCENE!!!! Only because none of that beautiful collection is mine!! Thats a gorgeous collection! Thanks for sharing.

sk
    Last edited by sonorkid; 05-22-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    "A man can NEVER have too many cymbals"

Proudly Playing

Sonor Force 3007 Stage One Piano Black 22X17.5 kick, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 16" toms
    Pork Pie Big Black Snare
    Vater Sticks/Brushes
    Remo Vintage Emperor, Emperor X, and Powerstroke Pro Heads
    Paiste Twenty/2002/Signature Cymbals
    Sonor/DW/Gibraltar Hardware