Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What kind of car do you guys own?

User Info Menu

Default Re: What kind of car do you guys own?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I decided to clean up my ride wash, wax and tire detailing not bad looking for a 4 year old Tacoma. Debating on trading it on a 2012 cause I heard they have been revamped abit so until I see one I guess this one stays.

[IMG]http://www.drumchat.com/picture.php?albumid=509&pictureid=5502[/IMG

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL TOYOTA.
    I plan on washing, clay barring, waxing my Jeep here soon. I'm also debating a trade in on the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Killer rides.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: What kind of car do you guys own?

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    I plan on washing, clay barring, waxing my Jeep here soon. I'm also debating a trade in on the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Killer rides.
    Aye, marko all of our rides are killers to us no matter what brand as long as we love, enjoy them and they don't let us down right .

User Info Menu

Aye, marko all of our rides are killers to us no matter what brand as long as we love, enjoy them and they don't let us down right .
    You got that right. 50k miles I've put on my 05 Jeep GC. Other than oil changes and maintenance I've only had to replace the water pump about 5k miles ago.

User Info Menu

Hey Late8, sorry dude but I am not driving it California this fall.
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

07 Cadillac CTS and 07 Road King Classic
    Believe it or not this car gets 21.5 Miles per gallon towing this bike with the cruise control set to 72MPH on the interstate. I was happy with that!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stuperprohero View Post
    Believe it or not this car gets 21.5 Miles per gallon towing this bike with the cruise control set to 72MPH on the interstate. I was happy with that!
    I betcha that Road King and trailer cost just as much as that Caddie.

User Info Menu

nice ride(s) dude, that trailer has some nice craftsmanship, almost looks home made but with great precision. some sweet lookin stuff there.

all you guys in this thread have nice rides,

and marko, the ride you want is super nice too. i know the one in the photo is not a SRT-8, but jeep grand cherokee SRT-8 dominates over most heavy vehicles, especially when supercharged.

User Info Menu

Yeah I agree this trailer and bike match are tailor made because diamond plates don't ususally come on any motorcycle unless special order or put on after. Still nice and I bet you get alot of coments I mean on the Road King and trailor that is.LOL

User Info Menu

Yeah I agree this trailer and bike match are tailor made because diamond plates don't ususally come on any motorcycle unless special order or put on after. Still nice and I bet you get alot of coments I mean on the Road King and trailor that is.LOL
    Yeah I made all the diamond plate stuff on the bike myself . My dad saw the trailer sitting for sale one day and called me to tell me I just had to see this thing and how it matched the bike perfectly. I got a really smokin deal on the trailer so I bought it. It was worth every penny.

User Info Menu

Yeah I made all the diamond plate stuff on the bike myself . My dad saw the trailer sitting for sale one day and called me to tell me I just had to see this thing and how it matched the bike perfectly. I got a really smokin deal on the trailer so I bought it. It was worth every penny.
    I knew it man it had to be custom made. I love seeing stuff like that and the imagination people have just to be different. I would be proud just to parade around with that trailer and Road King behind my Tacoma. Difenity a woman magnet I just love it man.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDrummer View Post
    nice ride(s) dude, that trailer has some nice craftsmanship, almost looks home made but with great precision. some sweet lookin stuff there.

all you guys in this thread have nice rides,

and marko, the ride you want is super nice too. i know the one in the photo is not a SRT-8, but jeep grand cherokee SRT-8 dominates over most heavy vehicles, especially when supercharged.
    Those are nice. But I don't need quite that much truck!

User Info Menu

A friend of mine dropped in to visit and show me his new ride.

2001 Dodge Prowler Mulholland edition

User Info Menu

Have you guys ever seen a power boat like this. Can you see yourself water skiing behind this sucker

2000 horse power WOW!

User Info Menu

Have you guys ever seen a power boat like this. Can you see yourself water skiing behind this sucker

2000 horse power WOW!

That's a LOT of ponies!! Love the prowler too.

User Info Menu

My most favorite ever drum hauler.

In use...

Signature here

User Info Menu

And for the fun of it...(summer only)

Signature here

User Info Menu

Toyota Fortuner 2.7 VTi (with a few modifcations hehe)
    If you are going through hell...keep going!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbkk View Post

That model must onl be available in the U.S. cause I have never seen it here in Canada. I am a real Toyota nut and I would probably get one of those Fortuner. The only SUV that comes close to that one is the Forunner. Nice machine man lots of room for the drums.

User Info Menu

It's only available in Asia; you are right - US and Canada hae the forerunner and the Sequiya. Mine has a full custom body kit and just about everything is aftermarket now; I'm going to pop a V6 twin turbo lump in when she reaches 100k Yeah lots of rooms for drums when my 2 Great Danes arent in the back lol!

User Info Menu

Talking Re: What kind of car do you guys own?

It's only available in Asia; you are right - US and Canada hae the forerunner and the Sequiya. Mine has a full custom body kit and just about everything is aftermarket now; I'm going to pop a V6 twin turbo lump in when she reaches 100k Yeah lots of rooms for drums when my 2 Great Danes arent in the back lol!
    That explains it cause I just noticed you live in bangkok

User Info Menu

very nice ride indeed. i have never seen one of those either. very nice job on the bodywork! and i love the black color....so do the birds

User Info Menu

haha you are right Damage - i already have an unremovable paint blemish on the bonnet due to the birds!

User Info Menu

Why you guys have a problem with bird poop on your black cars LOL

User Info Menu

http://youtu.be/V8X3JFp2PcE

This is my ride. Bought it new when I knew I was getting ready to retire. Sold my 88 GT, had a electrical problem, never trusted it after that.

Wanted the Cobra, but I knew it was going to take a while to sort out finances, so I bought this, and I love it, runs like brand new.

Left it stock for a long time, then decided to do some add-ons. BBK cold air intake, BBK 56mm throttle body, Accel coils, 8mm wires, Bosch 4 electrode plugs, dual exhaust, 3.73's, and a custom tuner from Bama. They take all the info on whats done to the car, and send you 3 different tunes. Better than a chip, plug it into the computer and in about 6-7 minutes, you have about 25 more HP.

Now that everything has been settled in for years, the new Mustang 6 with 305 HP makes me think, but the rumors are that next year they are going to supercharge it.

Thought about a supercharger on this but then I would have to change to a 8.8 rear and do some beefing up to the chassis, but, you never know if I get a bug.

User Info Menu

The closest thing to car I ever had was a cardboard box. And the fact that my parents keep putting off drivers ed classes are not helping my dreams of getting a rusty old beater..
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos