Thread: Paiste Signatures

User Info Menu

Default Paiste Signatures

Just upgraded to the signature series from the zildjian A customs. I had a 16" A custom crash & loved it until i went to Guitar Center & started hitting the Paiste Sigs. I immediately started drooling. IMO these have to be the best sounding cymbals out there. Now i know why they're so expensive. Anyway, i bought a 17" fast crash & i'm looking for another crash. I'm thinking about a 15" fast crash or 16" full crash. Can any drummers out there who use these cymbals make any recommendations?

User Info Menu

the paiste sigs do indeed sound beautiful. when i can afford it i would like to buy a nice set of them. i would buy them one at a time but dont think they would integrate very well with my current bunch of zil. and sabians (wich mix well together) and i just cant afford to buy 3 crashes a ride, hats, china and at least 2 splashes all at once right now.

User Info Menu

Paiste crashes definitely dont blend w/crashes from other brands. I just found that out. My hats are A Zildjian 13" New Beats (which i love) & my ride is a Sabian 21" raw bell dry ride (which i love just as much). I got rid of my Zildjian 16" A custom crash (which wasnt easy) cause it didnt blend w/the paiste sig. I need another sig crash.