Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My old band Down1

User Info Menu

Default My old band Down1

Hey Guys/gals what do you think of my old band DOWN1, we were really influenced by Korn, Deftones and Metallica.
    We got tons of radio play all over Washington st and into Idaho.
    I am actually getting alot of requests for CDs, and was just wondering what you all think.

http://www.garageband.com/artist/Downone

User Info Menu

Dude, It appear that the answer to DC's question about whether there are any famous drummers masquerading on DrumChat is a resounding yes! It's DDB! Cool sound. What happened to the band, if you don't mind my asking.

User Info Menu

yeah dude what happened?
    Ostinato is the way to go!

User Info Menu

Man I wish this band would get back together, I loved the tunes, and we were really going places, basically we all just went differant ways, I got married and ended up moving, Mark got more into prog rock(my former band Audiometry)Jason Swank is now in my new band Wide eyed coma and Adam is I am not sure, but man I miss those days, I listen to these tunes ALL THE TIME and still love them.

Anyway thanks guys.

User Info Menu

that sucks man.
    i wish i was as famous as you were.

User Info Menu

I was never famous, but my band did get very popular, man we tore it up on stage to, god I miss that band alot.

User Info Menu

ddrum you should take a look at my newbie initiation.

User Info Menu

I did very funny.

User Info Menu

now for the senior one

probably will do it tomorrow

User Info Menu

im still lovin that band!

User Info Menu

Yeah Down 1 was some good times. This is Mark from those days. You all should have heard our monsterous P.A. and throttling kick drum. People would get shell shocked and giggle for no reason.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Basix
    Yeah Down 1 was some good times. This is Mark from those days. You all should have heard our monsterous P.A. and throttling kick drum. People would get shell shocked and giggle for no reason.
    Yo mark, welcome to the forum.
    We certainly did tear it up like a mo'fo.

User Info Menu

Cool that you and Mark can get together and talk about the band here on the chat!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob
    Cool that you and Mark can get together and talk about the band here on the chat!
    Yea I guess.

User Info Menu

You guess? Gee thanks.

User Info Menu

Basix, do you have a Basix kit?? if you do then your the only one iv'e seen who does, i have one too.
    sorry had to say that

User Info Menu

BTW, Basix, or DDB, where did your band get it's name?

User Info Menu

That is from the band naming mastermind Ddrumbum. Basix was a self mockery of my playing style. Let's just say that Neil's throne is safe.

User Info Menu

LOL. We've got another funny man in here! You'll fit in nicely Basix!

User Info Menu

You guess? Gee thanks.
    Sorry dude I didn't mean it like that, I just miss our old band man.

User Info Menu

That is from the band naming mastermind Ddrumbum. Basix was a self mockery of my playing style. Let's just say that Neil's throne is safe.
    LOL

User Info Menu

I heard this rumor that these guys might get back together for another go if the demand is there. Oh, wait, I'm one of these guys. I guess it might not be a rumor. Would anyone like to see this band get back together, but improved?

User Info Menu

BTW if so we've already got most of a wicked debut CD and badass CD cover and insert design. This work was done years ago but never released. Dangit K-Dogg, you and your infectious enthusiasm! Here we go again!

User Info Menu

BTW if so we've already got most of a wicked debut CD and badass CD cover and insert design. This work was done years ago but never released. Dangit K-Dogg, you and your infectious enthusiasm! Here we go again!
    Tru-dat, come'on guys what do you think?

User Info Menu

I think it sounds edgy and original. Do you all live in different states now or what? Does Wide Eyed Coma know you are cheating on them. Ha-ha, I thought it was Wide Eyed Comma and never got it. Now I get it. *slaps self on forehead with new 5A stick*