Thread: Hey everyone! We're Looking for drummers to be part of the WORLD’S LARGEST GROUP DRUM

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Hey everyone! We're Looking for drummers to be part of the WORLD’S LARGEST GROUP DRUM

We’re looking for drummers... (beginners to professionals) to take part in our historic record breaking attempt. It’s in beautiful downtown Greensboro, NC on July 4th at 11:00 AM. This is your chance to put yourself in the Guinness Records Book. And all participants will receive souvenir drumsticks! Make the trip and register at http://topics.digtriad.com/drumming

Approved Advertisement
    - Admin

We are proud to present one of the net's largest drum forums. Please click the following link if you need assistance with our Drum Chat forum. | Drum Chat is brought to you by Drum Bum, Inc. featuring Cool Gifts for Drummers & all Musicians & Custom Drumsticks

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hey everyone! We're Looking for drummers to be part of the WORLD’S LARGEST GROUP

AWESOME! While I'm certainly not as close to NC as I'd like to be, I'll be thinking about this in spirit!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hey everyone! We're Looking for drummers to be part of the WORLD’S LARGEST GROUP

Awesome! That's not far from me. I might check it out!

User Info Menu

If it wasn't my brother's birthday, I might have checked it out.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I'll drum at my house at 11, if that works... because i'm not going to be in NC anytime soon... I still want to be counted! lol
    So itchie, how did the kick sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by itchie
    like godzilla humping a mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by CycleDude View Post
    You, my friend, owe me a keyboard... I just spit coffee all over mine...
    Get counted! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

Check it.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/allihave

User Info Menu

Dang, if i still lived in Winston....
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

i would absolutely love to do this, but im clear across the united states,

User Info Menu

AAARGHHH I wanna go!
    Soul Wanderer
    Skald
    Vǫlva

User Info Menu

Damn.....what I wouldn't give to go and represent the Australian Chapter.....best of luck with that guys!
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Darn, i'm outta luck too. It sounds like a lot of fun, enjoy yourself whoever does get the chance to participate.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

I would do it in a minute if I had the funds to get there.I guess I will have to be happy with my local fame as the only kid known to make a vest entirely out of pull tabs from cans.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    T.C.

User Info Menu

Bump

They only need 200 more to meet their goal of 1776 drummers to break this record. We also learned that this is an all day festival there in downtown Greensboro that day so it's going to be a lot of fun. Some of us here are going down with our families.

If you're near Greensboro, NC and don't yet have anything going on, please help support this July 4th drumming event!
    - Admin

We are proud to present one of the net's largest drum forums. Please click the following link if you need assistance with our Drum Chat forum. | Drum Chat is brought to you by Drum Bum, Inc. featuring Cool Gifts for Drummers & all Musicians & Custom Drumsticks