Thread: New videos, please check them out.

User Info Menu

Default New videos, please check them out.

We recorded these last night at our practice, it was just Kevin and myself, but we came up with two very cool new song ideas and wanted to record them, and we liked them so much, we decided to post them on our site, so please guys/gals stop by and check them out, I also redesigned the website, made a new logo and stuff, so stop on by and have a look.

Improve Jam#1
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2034945966

Improv Jam#2
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2035021533

User Info Menu

VERY cool, Kevin! I think you've got a really nice sound there. BTW, I noticed that you put a floor tom on your left side. Never seen that before. Your idea, or did you pick that up somewhere? I liked the way that you used it in that position. Might try it myself, since I've good the extra floor tom. Again, very cool sound!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob
    VERY cool, Kevin! I think you've got a really nice sound there. BTW, I noticed that you put a floor tom on your left side. Never seen that before. Your idea, or did you pick that up somewhere? I liked the way that you used it in that position. Might try it myself, since I've good the extra floor tom. Again, very cool sound!
    Well actually I have always used a tom to my left, but the room that we practice in is VERY SMALL, so I have not been using it, but I got creative and set-up my drums a little different and was able to add it back in, I love having that tom over there.

Thanks for the compliments.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I thought even your cymbal arrangement looked a little different from past vids. Like what you've done with the place, so homey and comfortable, bro.!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thanks

User Info Menu

dude your awesome.
    i just wish i had a great kit like yours.
    Ostinato is the way to go!

User Info Menu

Nice Kev!

User Info Menu

dude nice! i like i like. but i have to ask you, what do you use a video camera? the sound is pretty good quality.

User Info Menu

and one more thing, on your video you were drumming to tool on, how did you get the song in with your drums?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lafirin
    dude nice! i like i like. but i have to ask you, what do you use a video camera? the sound is pretty good quality.
    Thanks alot

This will totally make you laugh, but it is just my Sony 4.1 MP DSC-S90 digital camera, I get so many comments on how good the sound is, then I tell them what I used and they are all blown away, I can't believe it myself

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lafirin
    and one more thing, on your video you were drumming to tool on, how did you get the song in with your drums?
    I use thanks to crazymanwithaplunger window movie maker it lets you sync audio to video, works like a champ.

User Info Menu

wow! perfect thanks. Oh and the camera.. I don't beleive it either

User Info Menu

LOL, seriously it is.

User Info Menu

ALL HAIL DDRUM!!!!
    oh and also i'm thinking about getting a diablo set.
    Ostinato is the way to go!