Thread: Paiste Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Paiste Cymbals

I know what you guys are thinking, is this guy ever going to buy a cymbal yet? well I just sent an e-mail to my music store, and a guy had suggested paiste cymbals to me. But i was still going to buy the AAX cymbal pack, but i decided to check out the paiste website.. and I loved the sound alot more then I did the AAX's they had a brighter sound. I just got back from the music store, I was there for 40 minutes asking them questions/talking about paiste cymbals. and he highly recommended them to me, he said theres nothing wrong with them, they really just have low prices. he said, for my situation, I should go for the 201 Bronze series, he said these cymbals are close to the Sabain AAX , what do you guys think?

User Info Menu

lafrin lafrin lafrin, no paiste worth having is going to cost less than the aax youve been looking at. nothing against paiste, i love 2002s and sig lines but forget about the cheep ones.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    lafrin lafrin lafrin, no paiste worth having is going to cost less than the aax youve been looking at. nothing against paiste, i love 2002s and sig lines but forget about the cheep ones.
    x2, go with traditionals, or signatures, or rudes. If you can score some meinl byzances..thatd be awesome to..those are great cymbals and almost no 1 has them.