Thread: desperately trying to find a specific head!

User Info Menu

Default desperately trying to find a specific head!

I'm specifically looking for a white, coated Pearl resonant head 22". I am wanting white, with the black Pearl logo in the coated. The only thing that I'm able to find is marching band heads in white with the black logo. It is the same head that comes on the Reference and Masterworks also I do believe. Any help in finding this head would be much appreciated. Thank you!
    Live Well, Drum Well
    Pearl Vision SST Champagne Sparkle

User Info Menu

Default Re: desperately trying to find a specific head!

You have to order them directly from Pearl.

User Info Menu

Another option is to buy a regular coated resonant head and a Pearl logo sticker. If the logo sticker isn't easily found on your regular music gear site, try ebay or amazon.

It won't be truly authentic, but if you do a good job with the decal, nobody past the front of the stage will be able to tell.
    Pearl Export Pro - Wine Red
    Gretsch Catalina Maple - Amber

Evans G2, Genera Dry, EMAD

Paiste -
    14" Sound Edge Hats
    20" Signature Series Dark Dry Ride
    16" Signature Series Full Crash
    16" Signature Series Power Crash
    18" Signature Series Power Crash
    18" Signature Series China
    10" Sound Formula Splash

Vic Firth SD4 Combo and Pete Erskine Signature sticks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisparr72 View Post
    another option is to buy a regular coated resonant head and a pearl logo sticker. If the logo sticker isn't easily found on your regular music gear site, try ebay or amazon.

It won't be truly authentic, but if you do a good job with the decal, nobody past the front of the stage will be able to tell.
    +1
    Matt

User Info Menu

I have another suggestion buy the regular white reso head and then you can download a Pearl logo and print it on a clear plastic piece of adhere tape and stick it on. You can buy the clear adhesive paper cause I did. I used one to put the picture of my dog on a milk can. You can buy this clear paper at any big box store that sell computers and printing paper. Hope this helps. Good luck.