Thread: Fastest head swap ever!! Pearl Exports

User Info Menu

Default Fastest head swap ever!! Pearl Exports

Here's some videos of the Pearl Export drums before, during and after a head swap.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAqhOocngpk"]‪Pearl Exports before drum head change‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW3dmcL0Tps"]‪Pearl Export Drum Head Swap‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEW4MYws08"]‪Pearl Exports after drum head change‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Fastest head swap ever!! Pearl Exports

Remember in the late 80's early 90's when Remo had those drum kits with the snap-off lugs and the pretuned heads? THAT was a fast head change, though I notice those are not around anymore!
    And the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw. . .

User Info Menu

Man, those toms sounded muuuuch better after the head change. To get it done in under 3 minutes was darn near superhuman!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I can change heads on all my toms, snare and bass drum faster than that guy only in my dreams LOL.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by =^-..-^= View Post
    Remember in the late 80's early 90's when Remo had those drum kits with the snap-off lugs and the pretuned heads? THAT was a fast head change, though I notice those are not around anymore!
    ahhh yes. the remo pts (pre tuned set) is what those were called. and what they were was garbage. in the mid to late 80's i had a friend give me a five piece kit he didn't want, so i took them free. and i paid too much.

Larrysperf Guest

Bish ,Bash, man he can DASH Did sound better after head change, except for the snare lol Cool videos thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Larrysperf View Post
    Did sound better after head change, except for the snare lol
    Ha! That's hilarious! You dork!
    Signature here

Larrysperf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Ha! That's hilarious! You dork!
    I resemble that remark

Larrysperf Guest

Bish can we have a video of the new sets sound please. We are dying over here to hear them Thanks

User Info Menu

Love that Pink song LOL! New heads sound really nice.

Pearl Session Series 5 pc Drum Set
    Paiste 14" 502 hi hats, 16" 502 crash, 18" 2002 medium crash, 20" 502 ride, 10" PST5 splash, 8" 2002 chime
    LP Cowbell, 6" Toca tambourine

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

You can't have too many Paiste 2oo2's... that's always been my policy. - Dave Wilson

Back from a Dr. appointment. I'm still kickin' I WIN - Bish

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Larrysperf View Post
    Bish can we have a video of the new sets sound please. We are dying over here to hear them Thanks
    Hi, Larry. Yes, I'm anxious to put something up, too. I've just been totally focused on getting ready for this weekends gigging with the new band for the first time. Next week I'll be able to devote some time to putting something together.

Quote Originally Posted by LL70 View Post
    Love that Pink song LOL! New heads sound really nice.
    Thanks, LL. I thought it was fitting. I noticed that some of songs' accents lined up with some of my movements. Totally coincidental but I'll live with it.
    Signature here