Thread: Ludwig Epic 6 Piece Pro Beat

User Info Menu

Question Ludwig Epic 6 Piece Pro Beat

I have the opportunity to buy the Ludwig Epic Pro Beat Mahogany Burst set for $650.00 with the Atlas Standard HW Pack for $300.00. It appears to be a good deal, any opinions?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ludwig Epic 6 Piece Pro Beat

I don't know anything about the Atlas Pack, but the Ludwig Epics to me, are one of the best mid-level kits out today. I almost bought a set of Epics recently. The only reason I didn't is because I got a steal on a set of Renown Maples. I think you would be very happy with them. Good luck and post up some pics if/when you get them.

Tex

User Info Menu

Whatever I eventually buy, I will post the pics. I saw a Yamaha Stage Custom 7 piece natural finish.... I'm salivating.....

User Info Menu

If it's a Stage Custom birch, it's an awesome kit. I would probably choose it over the Custom Classic - name you can trust, sounds good, holds value, etc. Can you imagine the difficulty involved if you ever needed to resell a CC? Custom Classics are great kits, there's just not a huge interest for them at this point. It won't matter now, but down the line if you want an upgrade it will.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments