Thread: Finding Heads

User Info Menu

Default Finding Heads

Anyone know where there's a good online place to purchase tom heads? musicians friend isnt too bad but some of their prices are pricey on certain brands. Anyway I was just curious where you guys buy your heads from online because I wanted to shop around before I buy.

User Info Menu

i just buy mine at guitar center.

User Info Menu

Ditto.
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

I dont really have a guitar center near me, its over an hour drive and I dive a truck that gets 12mpg heh. Maybe I could order online.

User Info Menu

their online and phone ordering service is pretty good. Are there no local shops nearby?

User Info Menu

try a samash
    Ostinato is the way to go!

User Info Menu

Samash has rediculas low prices. did i mention rediculas

User Info Menu

Just to let everyone know, I did some more searching and 123music.com came up a few times so I checked it out and they are $1-2 lower per head compared to musciansfriend and guitarcenter. But I totally forgot about Sam Ash, Ive been out of the game too long!

There was only one local shop near me and they had a chain but they just went out of business last fall. Theres one other store but its run by a bunch of drummers, no offense. They rip off people and are way too ****y for me. Id rather buy from someone 1000 miles away then support those thugs.

User Info Menu

Turbo, those words are starred out for a reason. Do not from use them on here.