Thread: Ahh! *grumbles to self*

User Info Menu

Default Ahh! *grumbles to self*

Hmm, lets see, i think my double pedal hates me or something

I have the Pdp 402 pedal and the left pedal isnt working or something

Like the extension from the left pedal to the right as soon as that goes on the left beater looses a sense of freedom, it dosnt come back, it dosnt really move, its like jammed, then i pull off the extension and its back to the spring operating it, put it back on, and its stuck, like it wont go back, itll go back maybe a inch, and i cant really play on it

Whats wrong with it?

User Info Menu

If you still have the original mallet, the plastic one, on the left kick than it could be getting stuck against your head. That's what happened with me at least, I have the same pedals. Try adjusting the clamp to your bass from your pedals and fixing the height of the mallets themselves.

www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

I think my whole entire drumming ensemble hates me......... I just can’t get all this carp! That’s why I haven’t been on here lately, I’m frustrated!

User Info Menu

Drum Chick... don't give up! Go to the light!

User Info Menu

NO! Come to the dark! We have cookies!!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight Chaos
    I like cookies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz
    Hmm, lets see, i think my double pedal hates me or something

I have the Pdp 402 pedal and the left pedal isnt working or something

Like the extension from the left pedal to the right as soon as that goes on the left beater looses a sense of freedom, it dosnt come back, it dosnt really move, its like jammed, then i pull off the extension and its back to the spring operating it, put it back on, and its stuck, like it wont go back, itll go back maybe a inch, and i cant really play on it

Whats wrong with it?
    Is the left pedal adjusted properly? Has it always done this or just started? Is it maybe that it is gettign stuck on a stand or something in it's way? Sorry, but your description doesn't tell enough for me to think of what it would be. It could be a problem with were the extension attaches to the pedal - on either side, maybe something is loose or has shifted?
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight Chaos
    LOL...