Thread: Sabian AAX

User Info Menu

Question Sabian AAX

Im thinking about buying the sabian aax pack, what are the positive and negatives of AAX i think the crashes are really good but what about the hats and ride etc.

User Info Menu

im probasbly gettin this pack, so this is a good thread for me too, thanks coke_can... lol i cant get over that name man:P

User Info Menu

WHY ISNT ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING?

User Info Menu

*joins the club of planning on buying AAX pack*

=D, yea, im looking into it in a bit, ive heard many great things about, the only thing ive heard bad about it, those Xplosions are basically projections, and you might want something that isnt such a punch, but that source telling me about the crashes basically being projection crashes could be wrong

User Info Menu

Hi CC. First of all, welcome to DrumChat.

I saw your comment about wondering where everyone is. I can tell you that I am not really qualified to answer your question, because I am still using Zildjian ZBT's, so I cannot give too much advice on cymbals. There are others that can help you, but I have also noticed that some of the regular folks seem to be missing in action at the moment. One that I know of had a death in the family, and there might be others that have gone on vacation. So, just be a little patient. There are some very good folks in here, and I'm sure that you will get the help that you need.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob
    Hi CC. First of all, welcome to DrumChat.

I saw your comment about wondering where everyone is. I can tell you that I am not really qualified to answer your question, because I am still using Zildjian ZBT's, so I cannot give too much advice on cymbals. There are others that can help you, but I have also noticed that some of the regular folks seem to be missing in action at the moment. One that I know of had a death in the family, and there might be others that have gone on vacation. So, just be a little patient. There are some very good folks in here, and I'm sure that you will get the help that you need.
    Try Candlelight Chaos, http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...2828#post32828

and Amputecture, http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...2400#post32400

they both use Sabian, and are really nice guys.

p.s. Welcome to the forum~!!
    I Shall Never be caught, you will never obtain my Weapons of Mass Percussion, MWA HA HA HA HA!!

User Info Menu

i looked at some reviews and saw that the aaxplosions were divine musical fusion, but i want more than one source

User Info Menu

Sorry man!! Try searching You Tube, do you know any artists currently playing a set up you would like?
    I Shall Never be caught, you will never obtain my Weapons of Mass Percussion, MWA HA HA HA HA!!

User Info Menu

CRAP that deal on samash i cant get because I dont live in the US.. thats a big blow.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sabian AAX

ive heard an 18" AAXplosion crash. it was great. can't really go wrong with AAXs