Thread: Rules for Posting in FAMOUS DRUMMERS *Read First before posting in Famous Drummers

User Info Menu

Default Rules for Posting in FAMOUS DRUMMERS *Read First before posting in Famous Drummers

We've added this section to highlight famous drummers. We're being specific on the formatting for this section.

If you start the thread... please use this example for formatting. Use good spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization. We want the first post in each thread to be uniform. Do not title a thread with anything other than the drummer's name.

WHAT NOT TO POST IN THIS FORUM:
    • Excessive content from any one particular site.
    • Exact copy from other sites. (Use your own words)
    • Links to commercial sites or sites with forums. If in doubt, reference our forum rules.
    • Drummers who are not "very" well known. They must have played on several major albums or are highly recognized in the industry.

*Please keep your posts constructive and avoid short posts like "This guy sucks". If you have a negative opinion, please explain why and be constructive and diplomatic.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Rules for Posting in FAMOUS DRUMMERS

As a reminder, this Famous Drummers sub-forum has specific guidelines for posting (above).
    We're not looking for perfection but we need it somewhere in the ballpark. Some of you are completing disregarding it.
    We will be deleting threads that do not follow the format requested.

User Info Menu

It's funny because the example for the forum was going to be the drummer i chose, but i still will. Niel pert "the most inspiring drummer i have ever seen" had inspired me to start drumming after i saw the video for the rush 30 year anniversary and was blown away by how amazing he is. Just today i went to the music store and bought his dvd for "A work in progress" and i still was amazed with how he can work all these tools and rudiments into his songs and just his regular drumming.

User Info Menu

RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN