Thread: New OnuS Video...

User Info Menu

Default New OnuS Video...

Hello DC Friends,

Check out our new video, I think it will blow your mind!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsjV3dJINOE"]Too Far Down - YouTube[/ame]

..and if you really like it, you can support us for an opening slot at Verizon Amphitheater on Sept. 17th for Incubus! Click on the link below (scroll down until you see OnuS and the video "Too Far Down"):

http://project961.clearcontests.com/...=152363&zx=467

Rock on !

User Info Menu

Default Re: New OnuS Video...

Very deep message nio! The music and the production value of the video is very well done. Thanks for sharing it. Voted for you guys....Good Luck, hoping that you guys get to open for Incubus.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Very deep message nio! The music and the production value of the video is very well done. Thanks for sharing it. Voted for you guys....Good Luck, hoping that you guys get to open for Incubus.
    Thanks, late8! You know, the director for this video is this 16 year old prodigy. He lives in our singer's neighborhood and approached us about doing a video for one of our songs on our next CD. This kid used all his resources to put this video together including the places, casting, and editing. I have no doubt that this kid will be a famous movie maker someday!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nio View Post
    Thanks, late8! You know, the director for this video is this 16 year old prodigy. He lives in our singer's neighborhood and approached us about doing a video for one of our songs on our next CD. This kid used all his resources to put this video together including the places, casting, and editing. I have no doubt that this kid will be a famous movie maker someday!
    I'm shocked. 16 year old young man? Both you and the lad will be destine to greatness someday if not already today. Best wishes!

User Info Menu

I want to thank all of you who viewed our new video and voted for us...our numbers are definitely climbing :-) If you haven't, I would appreciate your support....there are still a few days left for voting !
    -N

User Info Menu

I liked the video .. and I voted for you but there "capta" sucks.. took me 8 tries to get one right .. did you know that it has been proven those things actually are easier for computers than humans .. yes they do exactly the opposite of what they're designed to do ..

Good luck.
    We Have nothing to fear but Reefs and Pirates

I tried taking life seriously, didn't much like it so now what I take seriously is living

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Toad View Post
    I liked the video .. and I voted for you but there "capta" sucks.. took me 8 tries to get one right .. did you know that it has been proven those things actually are easier for computers than humans .. yes they do exactly the opposite of what they're designed to do ..

Good luck.
    Thanks tin toad ! I'm with you, Man....I HATE image verification...I always have to keep changing the imaging for an easier one...but even then, sometimes, it doesn't take....Aaaaarrrggghhh!! But, I do appreciate your persistence...ROCK ON!

User Info Menu

Sadly, we did not get the nod from Incubus. Thanks for those who voted for us....better luck next time !