Thread: Rock Band!

User Info Menu

Default Rock Band!

I just read an article on IGN that said that Harmonix ( the people who made Guitar hero 1and 2) are going to release a new game for the ps3 and xbox 360 called rock band. what's the big deal you ask? well this version happens to have a drum controller.
    also you play with a group of four
    1 on bass
    1 on guitar
    1 singer
    and 1 kick *** drummer
    Ostinato is the way to go!

User Info Menu

what!!! if i had a ps3 or xb360 id so buy that, thats awsome dude!

User Info Menu

i think it comes out next x mas.

User Info Menu

I'd rather stick to the real thing, the only thing I like Guitar Hero for is that I can play Freebird with only 5 frets.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel_The_Frog
    I'd rather stick to the real thing, the only thing I like Guitar Hero for is that I can play Freebird with only 5 frets.
    Haha amen to that.

It would be good practice though maybe, to have a game with drumming. Cos you could drum for real. then drum on guitar hero thing, then play drums again!!

its kinda like a win win situation, but with an extra win in it (a win win win situation you might say...)
    I Shall Never be caught, you will never obtain my Weapons of Mass Percussion, MWA HA HA HA HA!!

User Info Menu

and you could learn new songs without having to buy sheet music

User Info Menu

Well seeing as the drum kit is five pads and a drum pedal, I'm not sure how it's gonna work.
    Oh, but I see In Bloom by Nirvana is on there and so is Won't Get Fooled Again and Paranoid...hmm. My brother'll probably get it anyway.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo
    i think it comes out next x mas.
    awesome, by then, the price of ps3 will come down, I can trade in my ps2 and with a little on top, I can buy the ps3. that will be the first game i buy

User Info Menu

man that would be absolutely amazing

I can't wait for that, lol guitar hero is amazing, and the guitarists in my band always play, lol too bad there no good at cuz neither of them have any timing, and considering its an easy game im better than both of them lol they werent too happy about that.

I always asked if there was a drummer game like that and they only said that there was Donky Kongos or something like that, that had a pad with it lol

It sounded like a pretty chillin' game.
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn