Thread: John Bonham thread Malware Detected.

User Info Menu

Default John Bonham thread Malware Detected.

Don`t know if its just me but i get a Malware warning when i go on the Bonham thread (Famous Drummers).

It says..Drum chat.com contains content from Pearldrummersforum.com,a site that is known to distribute Malware.!

Just thought i should let you know.

User Info Menu

Default Re: John Bonham thread Malware Detected.

Thank you for the heads up. Certain internet browsers and virus protection programs are displaying a message about unsafe / malicious material coming from Pearl Drummers Forum. We located the post that contained the material from PDF and had to delete it because of this warning.

After looking into the issue, it appears that PDF was hacked and had a nasty virus placed on their website. From reading several posts about it, this virus can wipe out your computer.

So, we strongly advise against posting anything from Pearl Drummers Forum at this time as it is actually even prohibited by forum rules to post material from other forums.
    - Admin

We are proud to present one of the net's largest drum forums. Please click the following link if you need assistance with our Drum Chat forum. | Drum Chat is brought to you by Drum Bum, Inc. featuring Cool Gifts for Drummers & all Musicians & Custom Drumsticks

User Info Menu

Here is the announcement from Pearl regarding the issue that was sent to PDF members:

Dear PDF Member,

The Pearl Drummers Forum was recently attacked which resulted in us being flagged by Google as a "potentially harmful" site. ...

We're working in a combined effort with Google and our other web partners to clear up this matter as soon as possible.

Pearl Corporation
    - Admin

We are proud to present one of the net's largest drum forums. Please click the following link if you need assistance with our Drum Chat forum. | Drum Chat is brought to you by Drum Bum, Inc. featuring Cool Gifts for Drummers & all Musicians & Custom Drumsticks

User Info Menu

thanks su_admin

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY