Thread: Storytime!

User Info Menu

Default Storytime!

Tell an embarrassing or just plain funny story about something that happened to you.
    Ostinato is the way to go!

User Info Menu

I was drunk.
    Someone offered me 'beer'.
    I wanted more beer.
    It wasn't beer.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

lol
    okay i got one
    me and my friends were on our way back form our band festival, and we had gotten a superior (yay! we got a medal) so on the way back my friend colin starts to ask people around him to ask chicks out. So one of these people ended up being me, i said i wouldn't do it because most of the chicks he suggested were ugly. anyway after that he asked my other friend jarret to ask out this totally hot chick named alicia so he did and she said yes. the next day at school they were holding hands in homeroom. me and colin had an idea. we were going to pretend that i was gay and that me and jarret were a couple. it worked. me and jarret then stroll into the band room with alicia in plain sight. alicia asked: "what's going on" and jarret replies with a smile. "me and cameron are gay!" she actually believed it! so after that i went over to alicia and started singing "Boom, i got your boyfriend, I got your man!" and she was so sad, but i was laughing so hard. later we told her it was a joke and after about 6 kicks to the nuts she forgave us.

User Info Menu

Ok, I guess I've got a few, but I'll just go with one for now - a somewhat famous one between my group of firends - back in high school me and my friends would often pull all nighters at my house as I lived in a bungalow (we were about 15 I think).

Anyway, this one time we were playing a computer game Carmageddon - maybe some of you remember it - and it kept just stuffing us up (not counting properly, my computer froze a few times, basically a long running list of issues that made the gamer harder to play than it should have been) and I was cracking it bad. Now usually when people get mad at their computers they might yell at it, or hit the screen or all sorts of stuff (like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biW_hfX4WZI) - but this one particular night after not enough sleep and WAY too much sugar I had a different solution. Instead of yelling or hitting or showing any signs of distress after failing to meet the time limit - AGAIN!!! - I proceeded to stand up from the computer, turn around, drop my pants and give the computer a brown eye - saying "TAKE THAT". Needless to say it didn't really have any effect other than to get all of us in hysterics and we soon lost interest in the game. So there you go.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Rotflol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    Ok, I guess I've got a few, but I'll just go with one for now - a somewhat famous one between my group of firends - back in high school me and my friends would often pull all nighters at my house as I lived in a bungalow (we were about 15 I think).

Anyway, this one time we were playing a computer game Carmageddon - maybe some of you remember it - and it kept just stuffing us up (not counting properly, my computer froze a few times, basically a long running list of issues that made the gamer harder to play than it should have been) and I was cracking it bad. Now usually when people get mad at their computers they might yell at it, or hit the screen or all sorts of stuff (like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biW_hfX4WZI) - but this one particular night after not enough sleep and WAY too much sugar I had a different solution. Instead of yelling or hitting or showing any signs of distress after failing to meet the time limit - AGAIN!!! - I proceeded to stand up from the computer, turn around, drop my pants and give the computer a brown eye - saying "TAKE THAT". Needless to say it didn't really have any effect other than to get all of us in hysterics and we soon lost interest in the game. So there you go.
    LMAO!

User Info Menu

i have a habit of saying. One time at band camp...... Because alota cool things did happen on band camps.... Now i started calling them tours.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

i hear ya there stevo

User Info Menu

I've accumulated so many of them I wouldn't even know where to start!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

i got one
    before i could actually play a guitar i would always just make noise on my old electric so one day i detuned it and played a really loud chord with the bass all the way up and the amp exploded.
    oh yeah and i added my gear onto my sig check it out

User Info Menu

This is a story that’s near and dear to my heart…. I had just gotten off work one day when I was in the military and was exhausted so I went to the base recreation lodge, there’s pool tables, TV’s, couches, games, snacks, etc. It’s a place where military member and their families would go and hang out. Well I decided to sit on a couch to rest a little and ended up falling asleep. Well all the sudden I abruptly woke up to the loudest fart you could ever hear and as I opened my eyes I realized everyone was looking at me (there were about 15 people in the room). As I came to a little more I became aware of the fact that I was the one that let out that huge fart! I was so embarrassed I just got up and left very quickly…… I guess you could say this is a story that’s near and dear to my “fart”….. LOL

User Info Menu

ROFLOL - Man, there's got to be something better than ROFLOL! That's priceless, DC!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    ROFLOL - Man, there's got to be something better than ROFLOL! That's priceless, DC!
    There's ROFLOLPIP (roll on floor laugh out loud pee in pants LOL)

User Info Menu

ROFLOLPIPBG!!! Roll on floor, laugh out loud, pee in pants, big time!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    ROFLOLPIPBG!!! Roll on floor, laugh out loud, pee in pants, big time!!!
    Good One!