Thread: Back again

User Info Menu

Default Back again

Hi drummers, Gregg here i thought i would just drop in and say hi. I have been away trying something new. I enrolled in a kung fu class to see if that will help me with my drumming. I think mixing the two will help me stay away from watching tv. It seems like ever since i came home from Iraq in 2005 i just stay in and watch tv and don't get out alot. I look forward to playing my drums again i miss them the most.

Keep drumming

Gregg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Back again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

welcome back! hehe
    If you are going through hell...keep going!

User Info Menu

Hiya Gregg. Good to see you again! I understand the problem of overcoming inertia when you sit down at the end of a day. Sometimes, I just want to stop thinking for a while . . . and then the drums call!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Your sticks await. Pick them up. Play for 5 hours straight.
    Welcome back!
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos