Thread: Custom kick drum heads

User Info Menu

Question Custom kick drum heads

hey everyone,
    looking to get a custom kick drum head with our logo... it seems like i am looking at quite an investment. so far i have an adhesive logo on a black head.
    but i was looking to improve a bit with a real one.
    anyone know of any sources that i may not have checked out?
    i have been browsing some of the main companies that come up from a general search, but that's about it.

User Info Menu

Ok, I've probably lookeda the same stuff as you, and it does seema little pricey - most of the websites I cam across were english based, and the average price seemd around the 80-90 pound mark - which considering it includes the cost of the head aswell, doesn't seem to bad IMO. Problem with just putting stickers or paint and things like that is it will effect the sound.

Just wondering if you looked at vintagelogos.com? They create full sized skins that are fulle removable and reusable for a bit less than an actual head. Another option maybe?
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Get a bass drum head, take it to a graphics shop

I know we have like 3 downtown, one of them does airbrushing on bass drum resonant heads for like 50 dollars

User Info Menu