Thread: can't write comments

User Info Menu

Default can't write comments

I tary to write comment in my thread,

But it not shows, why?

thank you

User Info Menu

Default Re: can't write comments

Maybe you have not been here long enough to post and the mods have the say on who can post. Give it some time and I am sure you will be able to post like everyone else here on the DC. Welcome aboard

User Info Menu

roip02us,l it could be one of 2 things:

1) New posts are often set to be "moderated." That means that they may contain key words that trigger the need to have a moderator Ok the post before it can be seen. I've haven't seen anything from you needed to be moderated, so . . .

2) Another common issue is that after you have written the post, you may have forgotten to click on the "Post Quick Reply" button, or you thought you clicked it, but you were just a little off, so it didn't happen. I've done that a few times myself. If you leave the page without posting your masterpiece, it just doesn't show up.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thank you

User Info Menu

Same thing happened to me when I first joined - the mods approve your first posts until you hit something like 10 or 20, or something like that - at this point I don't really remember.
    Your = possessive - your stuff, your dog, your car, etc
    You're = you are - a contraction.

Learn it. Love it.

User Info Menu

I hope you find the problem and start posting cause we would love to hear from you. Welcome again.