Thread: Drum DVDs 4 sale.

User Info Menu

Default Drum DVDs 4 sale.

I have several drum DVDs for sale, ALL dvds are in mint condition, I am trying to raise money to buy an add-on tom to my kit, so the Vids got to go, here is the list.

Mike Portnoy $35
    MD'05 $35
    ADW 11 $30
    ADW 12 $35
    Gavin Harrison $20
    Garey Williams $20
    Buddy Concert $35

FREE SHIPPING INSIDE USA, I CAN EXCEPT PAYPAL AT DDRUMBUM@CHARTER.NET, LET ME KNOW.

User Info Menu

Hey Kevin, are these videos instructional in nature, or are they more just cool drumming vids? If they're instructional, I might just be interested in some.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Hey Kevin, are these videos instructional in nature, or are they more just cool drumming vids? If they're instructional, I might just be interested in some.
    Mike Portnoy, Garey Williams, and Gavin Harrison are very informative instruction videos, the rest are just excellent to watch, but that is it, well disc three of MD'05 is all master classes from the top performers, that is a very informative disc, anyway let me know Bob, we could probably work out a deal for ya.

User Info Menu

Actually now that I think about it, the ADW DVDs are also performance and instructional dvds, so basically all but the buddy rich one, but man that is a mind blowing disc, absolutely mind blowing.

User Info Menu

Kevin, I'm very interested in the instructional DVD's. They will probably be a bit above me at the moment, but I don't intend to stay at this level forever. I am definitely interested in the Mike Portnoy, Garey Williams, and Gavin Harrison DVD's at the moment, but then I hate to break up what might be better sold as a package deal, especially since you are trying to raise money for the 8" tom. If you have other requests that meet your needs more completely, I would certainly understand. But if others are more interested in the performance DVD's, especially the more experienced drummers, then I would be happy to help with raising of the money by buying the DVD's that I mentioned.

Hope this helps you, Kevin - I mean, man formerly known as ddrumbum!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Kevin, I'm very interested in the instructional DVD's. They will probably be a bit above me at the moment, but I don't intend to stay at this level forever. I am definitely interested in the Mike Portnoy, Garey Williams, and Gavin Harrison DVD's at the moment, but then I hate to break up what might be better sold as a package deal, especially since you are trying to raise money for the 8" tom. If you have other requests that meet your needs more completely, I would certainly understand. But if others are more interested in the performance DVD's, especially the more experienced drummers, then I would be happy to help with raising of the money by buying the DVD's that I mentioned.

Hope this helps you, Kevin - I mean, man formerly known as ddrumbum!
    I am selling however they can be sold if you want them they are sold, let me know Bob and thanks.