Thread: college ?

User Info Menu

Default college ?

in middle school and high school consulers and teachers are always talking about colleges and how we need to think ahead. my ? is what is the best marching band college ( close to california please).
    MARCHING BANDS RULE

User Info Menu

I would suggest talking to a guidance counselor, because there are several factors involved. What size college would be right for you? Will you be looking at state universities, or private universities? If you're going to major in music, you will want to evaluate the music programs to make sure they can take you where you want to go. Good luck, bro.!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

The best college band? Why, ohio state of course

The best damn band in the land =D

User Info Menu

Sorry, CH33zz, but I've got to go with the USC marching band. Any marching band that was chosen to play with Fleetwood Mac is tops in my book!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

i have to say the best college band is morgan state

User Info Menu

Aww, cmon, you guys gotta be kidding me, i mean, cmon, OSU's band's nickname is the best damn band in the land

=P

Im a OSU fan if you cant tell