Thread: Sabians.......Nice upgrade

User Info Menu

Default Sabians.......Nice upgrade

Picked up a used set of XS20's; 16" med.thin and 18" med.thin crash plus a 12" HH splash. What a diff from the garbage can lids I had...well technically still have. I actually want to hit the cymbals now! I'm using the 18" ZBTcrash as a ride right now, need to use a hammer to get the 20" ride to work! ZBT's for sale..like new!l

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sabians.......Nice upgrade

Congratulations, that 12" HH sounds like it sounds killer, if that makes any sense Ahaa I don't know about buying the ZBT's after that.. lol
    5 Piece Pearl kit 12" 13" 16" toms, 14" snare.
    16" Sabian XS20 Rock Crash
    20" Sabian XS20 Medium Ride
    14" Sabian AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats
    18" Sabian AAX-Plosion Crash
    19" Sabian AAX-Treme Chinese - pending
    Pearl Power Stroke Eliminator X Double kick pedal
    "The things that are worth knowing, cannot be taught." -Oscar Wilde
    "If you think you can or you think you can't, either way, you're right!." -Henry Ford

User Info Menu

Congrats on the new cymbals! Welcome to the Sabian Squad...there's no turning back now.
    Matt

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty View Post
    Congratulations, that 12" HH sounds like it sounds killer, if that makes any sense Ahaa I don't know about buying the ZBT's after that.. lol
    Thanks Fifty,The splash is pretty sweet, and ya I suppose that's not the best way to advertise the ZBT's if I wanna sell 'em!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yohin View Post
    Congrats on the new cymbals! Welcome to the Sabian Squad...there's no turning back now.
    Thanks Yohin, incredible difference, even though these are only intermediate level...aside from the splash...

User Info Menu

Good score. I have an 18" XS20 med thin. I'm not thrilled with it but it gets the job done.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yohin View Post
    +1 to that!! Sabian is a very enticing brand of cymbals. They have a special place in my heart
    Congrats on your upgrade! I know how you feel! I remember upgrading my cymbals after playing on Solars for 4 or 5 years.
    “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”
    -B.B. King