Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Meet One Person On The Forum....

User Info Menu

Default If You Could Meet One Person On The Forum....

Who would it be and why?

I saw this on another forum and thought it would be fun to post....

I'd like to meet drummer because I think he's famous

User Info Menu

OK, that's an easy one. It would be you, DC. You make me laugh, and I really enjoy a good laugh. It's a great way to go through life IMHO.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    OK, that's an easy one. It would be you, DC. You make me laugh, and I really enjoy a good laugh. It's a great way to go through life IMHO.
    Thanks PB!

User Info Menu

bongobro! and vinnysimmo..so i could slap his swedish face! haha jk vinny

User Info Menu

Everyone!! and have us one big party with a huge fire in the middle of the forest and plenty of paradiddles and alcohol

User Info Menu

oh and coke and milk for those that are underage....sorry

User Info Menu

Kevin, aka "ddrumbum", aka "pdplayer" lol
    His encouraging words and overall wisdom have inspired me to work through my creative issues. This was back in the day though, we don't hear much of him on DrumChat anymore *cough cough*, maybe it's all those other forums he's on lol, kidding.
    I would also want to meet that kid from "Red Diaper Doper Baby", i don;t know lol, just so I could tune his set lol.

www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Screw coke and milk lol.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

i would have to pick either crazymanwithaplunger or pb because they're my drummin bro's
    Ostinato is the way to go!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    i would have to pick either crazymanwithaplunger or pb because they're my drummin bro's

Thanks Ringo, although the real drummin bro on here is BongoBro - his name clearly states it

I'm with livewire on this one though - i'd like to meet pretty much everyone - big bonfire type thing, we could all have our kits set up for one massive drum fest - and that way those of us without a kit of our own (i'm lookin' out for ya DC) would get to play, with the kind graciousness of others, on a real kit for a change.

Oh, and "Yes" to Coke becuase, 1 - what else would you mic your bourbon/JD/etc.. with and also, "don't drink and drum" it's never a good thing. I'm pretty sure "don't drink and drum" was on someones signature around here......
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

I'm with livewire on this one though - i'd like to meet pretty much everyone - big bonfire type thing, we could all have our kits set up for one massive drum fest - and that way those of us without a kit of our own (i'm lookin' out for ya DC) would get to play, with the kind graciousness of others, on a real kit for a change.
    And then i break off from my set and do eruption on my guitar!

User Info Menu

Can't just pick one, lots of people on here it would be fun to meet. I agree have one big party!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Church Drummer View Post
    Can't just pick one, lots of people on here it would be fun to meet. I agree have one big party!!!

This is becomming a theme - maybe we should! Maybe there is some way through fund rasing and that we could like hire a massive venue somewhere in the world (Australia becuase we rule ) and then fly everyone who doesn't live there accross for a couple of days- locals could put up visitors and just have a massive drum festival - maybe we could even get it sponsored. DrumCCon - Drum-Chat-Convention - kinda like a star Wars convention or something.

We could get it sponsored maybe even by like DW or someone else who would want to sell stuff to us, which of course we would like to buy, but of course, couldn't afford, becuase we all spent our money to get there.

Drummer and a few of the more expeirenced among our ranks could hold like, drum clinics and offer training to the newbies and basically share our knowledge and infinite wisdom as a group in person for a change.

man that would be awesome.........

User Info Menu

Yes Yes...the coke for the bourbon!!! it would be out of this world if we did something like that CMWP. The while we are all sitting on our kits and playing syncopated we can have a ritual and start sacrificing LMAO just kidding. But yer that would be cool..without the sacrifice

User Info Menu

and then i play eruption!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Who would it be and why?

I saw this on another forum and thought it would be fun to post....

I'd like to meet drummer because I think he's famous
    You just want my body!

User Info Menu

i detect flirting on my radar

User Info Menu

i detect flirting on my radar
    more like gaydar

User Info Menu

lol

User Info Menu

and then i play eruption!!!!!!!!
    You only just learnt how to play that didn't you?

User Info Menu

There is a guitar forum that I'm on that does a lot of regional jams, there are enough drummers, bass players, and keyboard players in the guitar group that we wind up having a pretty decent blues jam when we get together. Might work for us too. Any one withing driving distance of Rochester NY maybe we can set something up?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Church Drummer View Post
    There is a guitar forum that I'm on that does a lot of regional jams, there are enough drummers, bass players, and keyboard players in the guitar group that we wind up having a pretty decent blues jam when we get together. Might work for us too. Any one withing driving distance of Rochester NY maybe we can set something up?

ANOTHER FORUM!!?!?!?!??

You forum floosey you!!!! And worse it's a GUITAR forum - so not only do you betray your drumchat.com bretheren - you also betray your drumming kin in total!

User Info Menu

dude chill seriously
    and dude ny and fl are WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY far away!
    also it might take me at least a year to get good enough to play eruption

User Info Menu

It's almost impossible to pick one person, but I would have to say BongoBro. We have a connection as percussionists that goes beyond a friendship and I think we need to sit down and bust out the hand drums and have a big ol' jam session!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Id like to meet MichiganIce so i could slap him right back. HEHEHEHE!