Thread: Steve Jordan

User Info Menu

Default Steve Jordan

Drummer: Steve Jordan
    Main Style: R&B, Funk, Rock, Jazz, Groove
    Main Band: John Mayer Trio, The Verbs,
    Brief Summary: Steve Jordan was educated at the Berklee school of music. He played drums for the SNL band and the "world's most dangerous band" on David Letterman. Jordan is a groove drummer as is well known for tasteful drumming; never overplaying.

Other Facts: In addition to being an amazing drummer Steve Jordan also plays bass and keyboards and is a songwriter and Grammy award willing producer. He played in Stevie Wonder's band as a teenager.
    ~Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.- Reggie Leach~

User Info Menu

Default Re: Steve Jordan

I couldn't believe no one had posted Steve Jordan, he has been the biggest influence on my style and mindset of drumming.
    ~Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.- Reggie Leach~

User Info Menu

Steve jordan is a great drummer. He was a bass guitar player then he started playing the drums. He uses yamaha drums and they just came out with a steve jordan yamaha drum set called the: custom club kit. Its a nice kit.

User Info Menu

Yeah those kits are really nice, I especially like the orange colored set just looks beautiful. I saw Trombone Shorty play recently and his drummer was playing these drums, they sounded amazing.