Thread: Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

User Info Menu

Default Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

New cover. Not particularly tough, but fun and uses a lot of the kit. My first time recording the ride, and first recording using two microphones.

As it's the uncensored version of the song, I won't embed it here due to the language, but here is the Youtube ID, so if anyone can take the time to cut and paste it into the browser and let me know what you think, it would be appreciated.

v=RkVXROIY-N0
    You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

Unfinished link.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Unfinished link.
    Deliberately so, the song has some pretty strong swear words in it which I think our mods would (rightly) not approve of on the forum. So I just quoted the Youtube code rather than embeding it or directly linking. If you open Youtube in a browser and cut and paste the code into the URL it should work.
    they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

User Info Menu

Not had any comments so I'm guessing the cut and paste instructon isn't working.

Here's the link to my channel on Youtube, the top link of which should be Scooby Snacks

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePaintedOne73

Note, this song has bad language!