Thread: Seasons Greetings

User Info Menu

Default Seasons Greetings

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to wish every one the best. I have enjoyed the discussions, the restorations projects, the DIY, and the general good camaraderie shared on this site. Merry Christmas everyone
    See you in the new year.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Seasons Greetings

Thanks bongobill. Wishing all a great holiday.

User Info Menu

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at you bongobill!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobill View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to wish every one the best. I have enjoyed the discussions, the restorations projects, the DIY, and the general good camaraderie shared on this site. Merry Christmas everyone
    See you in the new year.
    Merry Christmas to you too and all the Drum Chat crew! Hope you're having a good one!!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Seasons Greetings

On the eleventh day of Christmas (if my math is correct)...hey, I hope my brother "bongo" man had a great holiday season (I know I did!)...

...and that goes for everyone else around here!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

good to hear that BongoBro. I had a wonderful time. My daughter came home and we had lots of jam sessions. Hope this year is full of blessings for you and family.