Thread: Alesis D4 Drum Module need some parts

User Info Menu

Default Alesis D4 Drum Module need some parts

Season's Greetings...

My non-profit organization (UPBEAT - Drums For Kids) has received an Alesis D4 Drum Module with three Simmons pads, and some other pieces.

What we didn't receive is the 9V power supply and the foot switch. Can anybody help us out here with these parts and any other pieces that would work with this set-up?

Please take a few minutes out to check out UPBEAT - Drums For Kids on Facebook. Please hit the like button to show your support. We are helping less fortunate children by giving them an opportunity to learn to play music which will enhance their lives. Thank you to the many folks who have donated drums,cymbals/hardware and e-drums already.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Upbeat...01564016538503

Cheers...
    Barry (mono-plane)

- 1970 Ludwig Butcher Block Pro Beat, 24", 18", 16", 13", 13" plus a virgin 14" virgin tom.
    - Ludwig Black Beauty Supra 6.5" x 14" (bought new in 1979)

User Info Menu

Default Re: Alesis D4 Drum Module need some parts

UPDATE: I contacted Alesis to inquire about an A/C adapter for our kit and they sent one out to me so we no longer need that part. However we do need a foot switch for a hi-hat, the hi-hat and cymbals. Please contact me if you have any of these pieces you would like to donate to our non-profit organization "UPBEAT - Drums For Kids". Thanks
    Barry (mono-plane)

- 1970 Ludwig Butcher Block Pro Beat, 24", 18", 16", 13", 13" plus a virgin 14" virgin tom.
    - Ludwig Black Beauty Supra 6.5" x 14" (bought new in 1979)