Thread: Question

User Info Menu

Default Question

So, ive got a extra tom, since i took off one of mine, and i want to mount my low rack tom where my floor tom was and move the floor tom back slightly, ive seen it done before

Anyway, Can anyone point me twords a tom holder that clamps to a stand or something, and holds the tom? like, so i can clamp to my ride cymbals stand and hang the tom off that stand

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

How exactly does that work? It says its meant for cymbals? for them to hang off the tom mounting system and mount a cymbal?

User Info Menu

There is a clamp you can normally get that holds your tom mount to the cymbol stand. Just look up hardware under the brand you want and you should see what you can do it with. There are all sorts of cool things in the hardware sections of drum websites.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

I use them to hold my toms, as I have a virgin kick drum. Take a look.

I can take a better pic tommorrow this is just what I have at the moment.

User Info Menu

Hmm, ok, i think i may order a couple of those and mount my toms around, can you explain how it works better though?

User Info Menu

I'll take better pics tomorrow. It's pretty self explanitory.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by el presidente View Post

what the hell man? why havnt i seen pics of that sexxy natural finish C&C kit before? being from the kansas city area i am very familiar with them. if you have seen my kit you know i am a sucker for a natural finish but C&C have all those killer abalone and exotic finishes, it would be hard for me to NOT get something like that if i went C&C.
    none the less that is a beautifull kit. please make a pic thread for us.

User Info Menu

Amen! I'm with you, Funky. I think the more natural woodgrain that shows the better I like it.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

This is also a great tom holder, mounts right on the cymbals stand, I use it on my floor tom and it is great.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...amp?sku=440470

User Info Menu

Gorgeous drums man, quit hiding them, let see them all.

User Info Menu

It's in the "show us your drums thread" I'm not hiding anything. I'll take more pics for you guys though.

http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...7792#post27792
    Last edited by el presidente; 07-01-2007 at 06:54 PM.

User Info Menu

It's in the "show us your drums thread" I'm not hiding anything. I'll take more pics for you guys though.

http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...7792#post27792
    Yeah, I was wondering why they were saying stuff like that. I knew I'd seen your kit before, because I remember noting someone commenting on the fact it was a C&C kit and I was thinking - "Who are C&C?" and figuring they must be one of the more top end brands based on the comments etc... If your wondering how I haven't heard of C&C - please remember I am australian and we don't get as much stuff as other countries.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

It's cool. I didn't find them until I started looking for custom drum builders. They are just gaining momentum in the last couple of years.

User Info Menu

ok, so, basically, i need a multi-clamp?

User Info Menu

It's cool. I didn't find them until I started looking for custom drum builders. They are just gaining momentum in the last couple of years.
    lol, guess i had seen em before. too much acid in the back 80s, i have a bad memory.
    they have been getting alot of notice lately, i found out about em in the mid 90s. derek sharp from treehouse custom drums in topeka kansas, used to be affilliated with C&C. he is the one i bought my pearls from. the pearls were what he bought for himself shortly before he started building C&C drums.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz View Post
    ok, so, basically, i need a multi-clamp?
    did you ever get this figured out?