Thread: After a while...

User Info Menu

Talking After a while...

Well I'm back! Last time I've logged in was 11/15/11!
    I've been busy with freelance stuff, vacation, drumming, family, and everything in between and I've really missed you guys!
    I meant to get back on, but I got caught up with so much stuff it seemed there were not enough hours in the day... :P
    So hopefully I can start getting more active around here again. Last time I was here it was getting pretty slow, but now I see that things are really picking up again, and that there are some cool topics since I left!

So catch you all later on DC!
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos

User Info Menu

Default Re: After a while...

Glad to have you back! I've been gone for quite a while myself, so I've got some catching up to do as well.
    So itchie, how did the kick sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by itchie
    like godzilla humping a mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by CycleDude View Post
    You, my friend, owe me a keyboard... I just spit coffee all over mine...
    Get counted! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

Check it.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/allihave

User Info Menu

Glad to see you slackers *ahem* I mean you guys are back in the fold!

Seriously, I'm glad the holidays were good to everyone, but I'm glad the chat is firing up again.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Ah yes....the sweet smell of comradery.
    Most definitely. As a matter of fact, there will be "NO LIMIT"... just an unending quagmire of musical genius.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Glad to see you slackers *ahem* I mean you guys are back in the fold!

Seriously, I'm glad the holidays were good to everyone, but I'm glad the chat is firing up again.
    I have been know to slack off for a year or so!
    Dustin Lee Burgess
    Northfleet, England
    mapex mafia & paiste posse

User Info Menu

a year ! thats shameful. You must be a really good drummer now with all that practice.
    Most definitely. As a matter of fact, there will be "NO LIMIT"... just an unending quagmire of musical genius.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MR. G View Post
    a year ! thats shameful. You must be a really good drummer now with all that practice.
    Haha! Unfortunately, you are right.
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I have been know to slack off for a year or so!
    We know/knew were aware, wondered and now...all is good.

Good to see all members returning and keeping in touch.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Cool Re: After a while...

Quote Originally Posted by DrumRookie View Post
    ...I've been busy with freelance stuff, vacation, drumming, family, and everything in between and I've really missed you guys!
    I meant to get back on, but I got caught up with so much stuff it seemed there were not enough hours in the day... :P
    So hopefully I can start getting more active around here again. Last time I was here it was getting pretty slow, but now I see that things are really picking up again, and that there are some cool topics since I left!

So catch you all later on DC!
    Welcome back, DR...although I think you may have to modify your nickname since "rookie" and "senior member" sound a little odd together!

Good to see ya back in action, bro'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MR. G View Post
    I hold my own!
    Dustin Lee Burgess
    Northfleet, England
    mapex mafia & paiste posse