Thread: the guest list

User Info Menu

Default the guest list

sometimes it's hard to decide who to put on. I hate asking people to come out and then tell them there's a cover to get in.

Kind of like self promoting cd's or for the older guys here "cassettes". Sometimes I think back to when I asked friends to pay $10 for my cd, and wish I could give them thier money back lol.

Anyway so usually the club gives you a limit like five or something. What's it like at the places you play at? I do know this... if she's 38-24-36 she gets her name on first
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Default Re: the guest list

In my opinion, first come, first serve. Just tell people that the first 5 will get on the list and that you're limited to 5. Don't forget to save one for your girlfriend or wife!

User Info Menu

Always the wives and girlfriends.

After that, first come first serve!
    Gretsch Catalina Maple Fusion 6pc. Deep Amber

10" Zildjian Titanium ZXT Splash | 14" Zildjian A Quick Beat Hi-Hats | 17" Zildjian Custom K Hybrid Crash | 19" Zildjian Custom K Hybrid Crash | 21" Zildjian A Sweet Ride

User Info Menu

My rule was "Help me haul crap and i'll get you in." Girls never came to my shows, so I never had that issue.
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi