Thread: big bands

User Info Menu

Default big bands

Hey it seems like every1 here is in a band.. anyone in a really big band?
    Is there anyone here thats famous?
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Limpy is in a popular group but he won't tell us which one...

User Info Menu

I am guessing who he is with, but we should respect his wishes. But, there is a gang of peeps here in bands.
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

Default big bands

Hey, lezzle--I have sat in occasionally with a 17-piece big band, but more as a special guest than a regular member...I've played more frequently with bands of two or three members.

If you mean "big" as in "famous," I haven't. But at the same time, you learn from all your experiences...at one time or another, all the drummers on this site were learning the ropes on a small level...

The ones who become "big" are the ones who focus on their goals...and have the discipline to see them through.

Keep the beat goin'!

User Info Menu

It also depends on ur personal ideas of success....I've nevr played with anyone big nor will i ever...i don't want too.....but i always strive to be a better drummer and i always reach my own personal goals...so i feel very successfull as a drummer....so....i'm famous to myself..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    It also depends on ur personal ideas of success....I've nevr played with anyone big nor will i ever...i don't want too.....but i always strive to be a better drummer and i always reach my own personal goals...so i feel very successfull as a drummer....so....i'm famous to myself..

well said
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =