Default Eric Singer

Birth name Eric Doyle Mensinger
    Born May 12, 1958 (age 53)
    Cleveland, Ohio, United States
    Genres Hard rock, heavy metal
    Occupations Musician, songwriter
    Instruments Drums, vocals
    Years active 1984–present
    Associated acts Kiss, Alice Cooper, E.S.P., Avantasia, Lita Ford, Gary Moore, Black Sabbath, Badlands, Brian May, Gilby Clarke, The Cult, Warren DeMartini

Eric Singer (born Eric Doyle Mensinger on May 12, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States) is a hard rock and heavy metal drummer for the rock band KISS and formerly for singer Alice Cooper. Over the past two decades Singer has appeared on over 75 albums and 11 EPs.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Eric Singer

Hey whats up - i play a 7 piece pearl with zildjian cymbals - i try to be as good as you - i play ok - i can hold my own - playing with really long hair is a pain - i dont know how you do it - do you still play for kiss - peter criss cant hold a candle to you - you rock man steve

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RUDEDOG View Post
    Hey whats up - i play a 7 piece pearl with zildjian cymbals - i try to be as good as you - i play ok - i can hold my own - playing with really long hair is a pain - i dont know how you do it - do you still play for kiss - peter criss cant hold a candle to you - you rock man steve
    Yep, he still plays with KISS

User Info Menu

I really, REALLY like the stuff he did with Badlands.
    Which reminds me of another drummer.

User Info Menu

to RUDEDOG I'm not sure but I don't think Eric himself posted this thread

I was at one of his clinics once. He's like 5'6" at the most. It doesn't matter but I was surprised when he walked by.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Really good drummer. I like what he does with KISS now. Although he was a bit more aggressive with his fills and double bass the first time with them in 1992.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pab75 View Post
    Really good drummer. I like what he does with KISS now. Although he was a bit more aggressive with his fills and double bass the first time with them in 1992.
    I wonder if that is Gene and Paul holding him back? Youre right he was much more aggresive and flashy during the Revenge era. I love watching him but I wish they would take the makeup back off. There is something creepy about sixty year old guys in black spandex and facepaint that write and perform songs about getting busy with high school girls.

User Info Menu

The make up and all his their trademark and without them they would not be so popular. It don't matter what age a Rock Star is at women love em LOL.
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 08-22-2012 at 02:00 PM.

User Info Menu

First Badlands album, man, that's one great album right there. Jake E Lee should've asked Eric to join Red Dragon Cartel.
    System of Power

User Info Menu

Eric's birds eye view of his kit, Not sure if it is his practice or studio kit

Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 05-14-2014 at 11:13 AM.