Thread: dropkick murphys

User Info Menu

Default dropkick murphys

what do you guys think about the band dropkick murphys, personally i like them, but i just want to get your guys opinion.
    They say im the crazy drummer, I have to disagree, I am the psyhcotic drummer.

User Info Menu

Default Re: dropkick murphys

I dig them, but can only take them in doses. My son introduced me to them - it's like traditional Irish on steroids! Haha! Good stuff and I'll bet they are a wild show to see in person.
    Your = possessive - your stuff, your dog, your car, etc
    You're = you are - a contraction.

Learn it. Love it.

User Info Menu

They played my college campus some years ago (Bridgewater). Former closer for the Red Sox used them as his entrance music for years. Not going to lie, "Shipping Up to Boston" still gets me fired up.
    A simple, elegant design is good engineering.

Axis | Ayotte | Evans | Gibraltar | Ludwig | Pro-Mark | Remo | Roc-N-Soc | SKB | Taye | Vic Firth | Whitney| Yamaha | Zildjian

User Info Menu

I love them, although the last time my son and I saw them live the sound was horrible. Their drummer, Matt Kelly, is killer.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

i really enjoy them, plus my family is almost full irish and to see a spin on irish traditional music is pretty awesome.
    They say im the crazy drummer, I have to disagree, I am the psyhcotic drummer.