Thread: Help!

drums-rock Guest

Default Help!

Hey i was thinking about putting some djembes congas etc etc stuff like that on my drum kit can you actually do this? as i really like to play samba

Thanks guys

User Info Menu

Tape. If you use enough.

User Info Menu

Lol!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Help!

Quote Originally Posted by drums-rock View Post
    Hey i was thinking about putting some djembes congas etc etc stuff like that on my drum kit can you actually do this? as i really like to play samba

Thanks guys
    You might want to check with the website(s) for the companies that make your drum kit and/or your hand percussion. Some companies make mounting brackets for just that.

Of course, bongos and congas have their own stands that you can squeeze in around your kit, too...

BTW, drums-rock, I ran across a CD in the world-music store of an import store a while back. If I recall correctly, the title was "Celtic Salsa," and the group had some players from Scotland...and they kicked, man! (Should have bought it!)

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck