Thread: Combining pads and module of two manufacturers (@sevensilly: Here's an idea)

User Info Menu

Default Combining pads and module of two manufacturers (@sevensilly: Here's an idea)

A bunch of us are trying to find a workaround to a seemingly unfixeable problem with a Yamaha Sound module:

Thread

If Yamaha can't or won't compensate or do so unsatisfactorily I have to think of a solution. Getting an even more costly module isn't an option.

Now an idea occured to me. Could I get a very cheap module like this millenium:

(It seems to have all the necessary outs.)

hook it up to my pads and make it work? Well obviously I could but I'm more interested if any of you people has had any (positive) experience with such contraptions.

I know Millenium hasn't the best reputation but bear in mind I'm neither interested in internal sounds or pad/rack quality. Basically I'm looking for a functioning MIDI-Box for my yamaha pads.

Thanks!

Marco

*The Forum Rules prohibit commercial links, so I gave a pic of the module instead. - PB*
    Last edited by pastor_bob; 03-26-2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Forum Rules prohibit commercial link.