Thread: drum samples?

User Info Menu

Exclamation drum samples?

anyone know where i can find drum samples. mostly need bass drum samples. thanks peeps!

User Info Menu

In what sense do you mean "samples" - as in for a drum module for your electronic kit/triggers or do you mean like a DJ would use to create a drum beat on a computer?

The reason I ask is because depending on what application they are for will determine what program they need to be designed for. Have you done a google search using the program/module number? That might seem obvious , but the amount of people who DON'T do things like that is bigger then people realise, and it's always the first place I start when looking for something.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Like for a drum module. I have a ddrum4 se module and since it's been discontinued, they arent uploading any new samples. I have looked on google and have found a few samples but you have to buy a $50 software that includes snares, toms, kicks, other percussion, etc. I dont need all that stuff i just need kick drum samples, and for free or like $1 a sample or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger View Post
    In what sense do you mean "samples" - as in for a drum module for your electronic kit/triggers or do you mean like a DJ would use to create a drum beat on a computer?

The reason I ask is because depending on what application they are for will determine what program they need to be designed for. Have you done a google search using the program/module number? That might seem obvious , but the amount of people who DON'T do things like that is bigger then people realise, and it's always the first place I start when looking for something.

User Info Menu

Default Re

for a drum module [ddrum4 se]. I've looked all over google and have only found sets of samples that include all the drums and more and they cost a lot plus the ddrum4se has been discontinued so the manufacturer isnt uploading any new samples. i only need bass drum samples. im looking for 808 style bass drum samples. they also need to be in midi format. midi sds if possible. thanks

User Info Menu

http://samples.kb6.de/downloads.php

Would that be of any help?

Shazane Guest

you can find some excellent samples here

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/

User Info Menu

thank you both!