Thread: Any suggestions?

User Info Menu

Default Any suggestions?

Hey I got a garage band and we're pretty good but we dont have a name.. any suggestions? we're all 12-14 so it may sound like we're no good but we're ok...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

What kind of music are you playing? Can't really help ya unless we know what kind of audience your shooting for.

I used to play in a band called Maggot Rot. We broke up a long time ago, so you can have the name if you want it!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Default Any suggestions?

Hey, lezzle, 1DrumBum has a good idea...what do you and your buddies play? That might be a good place to start, although "Maggot Rot" sounds cool...not MY cup of tea, bro', but for you...

User Info Menu

mostly rock.. 1 time we tried doing a remake of johnny cash/i walk the line and it sounded soooo cool!!!!! If you know the version of that song by the band Live, it was more like that. But we made it into a duet.. its cool. we'll probably gonna do more songs like that, it was really fun playing the music that we love.. but we made our own version of it so it was cool

the music that we write ourselves (most of it) is rock.
    Last edited by Lezzledrummer; 07-20-2006 at 12:40 AM.
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

When I was much younger I was in a garage band and we called ourselves
    ONEWAY This was because one of the guys had a dad that worked for the city hiway dept. He had several signs laying around in his truck and we asked if we could have the oneway sign. So thats that. A name and a sign all in one day.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

Just find something that all of your members share like a certain fillosophy on life or anything and make up a name occording to that....

User Info Menu

hey you should try high street

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    When I was much younger I was in a garage band and we called ourselves
    ONEWAY This was because one of the guys had a dad that worked for the city hiway dept. He had several signs laying around in his truck and we asked if we could have the oneway sign. So thats that. A name and a sign all in one day.
    thats kinda cool i have a stopsign.. lol but i dont think STOP is a very good name for a band lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

turn it around and call urselves POTS....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    turn it around and call urselves POTS....
    pots? maybe we can get some pots and pans and a wooden stick and get some1 to play them and call ourselves Pots and Pans lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Default Re: Any suggestions?

Ya come up with a name yet?

User Info Menu

In 8 years I sure hope so.

User Info Menu

Maybe even a drivers license.
    Signature here