Thread: pearl export owners

User Info Menu

Default pearl export owners

Just wondered if anyone else on here was playing a pearl export kit and what they thought of it ...i got mine pretty cheap with sabian b8 cymbals (the 16" crash is amazing !) i`m actually pretty surprised how well it plays i think it`s pretty old (well about 8 -9 years not that old i guess) i`ve got remo heads on the snare and it sounds pretty damn good for what i suppose is concidered a biginners kit .

anyone else playing one ??

dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloyd
    Just wondered if anyone else on here was playing a pearl export kit and what they thought of it ...i got mine pretty cheap with sabian b8 cymbals (the 16" crash is amazing !) i`m actually pretty surprised how well it plays i think it`s pretty old (well about 8 -9 years not that old i guess) i`ve got remo heads on the snare and it sounds pretty damn good for what i suppose is concidered a biginners kit .

anyone else playing one ??

dave
    Hey Dave, I have had Exports and they do rock. With the right heads and tuning, you will be blown away!!! I got lucky and I really enjoyed them. Evans hydraulics and you will be like...dang!!!! Welcome to the board Bro.

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

I love exports too. There the best place to start if your a beginner thats gonna gig and want bigger and better things one day. Great place to start and i have never been dissapointed
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Sheesh... How old is this thread?

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

i was going through the old threads. like drummer sujjested. Just put my two cents in. i didnt bring em all back though,
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters