Thread: Icarus Vision

User Info Menu

Default Icarus Vision

i play for icarus vision ....we call it melodic rock ....dunno what you guys will make of it .it`s not me playing in the video that was made before i joined .singers well drunk, well , it was a bikers gig ..lol

dave
    Last edited by pinkfloyd; 09-13-2006 at 09:09 AM.

User Info Menu

Very cool!!! You guys rock! Welcome to Drumchat. Kick off your shoes and stay a while...
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloyd
    i play for icarus vision ....we call it melodic rock ....dunno what you guys will make of it .it`s not me playing in the video that was made before i joined .singers well drunk, well , it was a bikers gig ..lol

www.myspace.com/icarusvision

dave

Thanks for sharing with us. You guys are good!!! When ya coming to the US to kick off your tour? LOL!!! Hope we see ya soon!!!! Thanks Dave, keep up the good work!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

thanx guys apreciate your comments !!

i would LOVE to come and play in the states .from the feedback i`ve been getting on the internet it would seem that the american people like us slightly more than the british (which isn`t a bad thing except we`re skint and can`t afford to get over there) .We`ve all got families too which while being a wonderful thing , is a pain in the butt when it comes to things like tours .at the mo we`re jyust playing where we can when we can .tis all you can do init !!

cheers guys !

dave

User Info Menu

You guys sound awesome! I realy love your style of rock. I could listen to this all day.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

i really like your stuff...check out myspace.com/theutopianthree and let me know what you think of us

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloyd
    thanx guys apreciate your comments !!

i would LOVE to come and play in the states ...
    If you ever come to california, especially NorCal, (northern california...)
    LET ME KNOW!! email me @ LilLockhart93@aol.com!!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

if we had the dollar we`d be straight over there trust me !!

dave

User Info Menu

lol go to san francisco and play in the streets... some really good teens were playing there and in 2 days made $412.78!! i remember cuz my uncle used to live in san fran and it was my uncles baby's babysitter's boyfriend's friend who was in this band........... lol sounds confusing but it was cool
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =