Thread: Replying to a posting

User Info Menu

Default Replying to a posting

I noticed earlier in one of the posts where someone not only made a reply, but they had an attachment pic of a brass snare drum...but when I made my reply, permission for me to post attachments was Not Allowed? Have I been a "bad boy" or what?
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Replying to a posting

Was the post you saw with an attachment an old post? Nobody on the forum is allowed to post attachments anymore, I think because it was clogging up the server or something, but you used to be able to. So no, there's no need to worry...you haven't been a "bad boy".
    Matt

User Info Menu

Thanks for clearing that up for me - - - now I dont feel "shunned"~and punished~for my "transgressions" of which there have been many ...just not on here.
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

yohin is right. We used to post pics on the Drum Chat servers, but you know how we like pictures. When the site slowed down so much that people were having a hard time logging in, the problem was traced to incredible number of pics that were being stored on the servers. Since then, we have been asked to use photohosting sites, and the linking to the pic. Here's a thread that gives the baisc procedure: http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!