Thread: Anybody interested in this????

User Info Menu

Default Snare drum for sale $199.95 today only

I have put my Pacific by DW SXE Exotic Kurillian birch/maple snare drum on ebay

100% Solid-Maple Shell with Charcoal Fade Lacquer over Exotic Kurillian Birch / Chrome Hardware (5x14")

Pacific SXE Series Snare Drum Specs

* Solid-maple shell
    * Pro-Style Throw-off
    * True-Pitch® Tuning

music123 sell this for $329.99, ON SALE TODAY(7.25.2007)ONLY $199.95 including shipping, let me know, thanks.

here is my ebay link, but can go around ebay if needed.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pacific-Snare-dr...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by Pdplayer; 07-25-2007 at 08:33 AM.

User Info Menu

Why are you selling it?

User Info Menu

need money bad, why else?

User Info Menu

What for?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo View Post
    What for?
    I am trying to raise money for an 8" tom and a 16" floor tom for my kit(and damn there expensive), I just acquired 2 new snare drums, so I don't need this one.

User Info Menu

Is that a 14x5, or 14x5.5? Sweet looking snare!!

The PDP website says this is a 14x6, but in your pic, it appears shorter in height. Could just be an optical illusion, though.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Is that a 14x5, or 14x5.5? Sweet looking snare!!

The PDP website says this is a 14x6, but in your pic, it appears shorter in height. Could just be an optical illusion, though.
    Mine is the 14x5 music123 item#445629, are you interested bob? If I sell my snare I get my 8" tom YEA and will have about $100 towards my 16" floor tom

User Info Menu

Yes, interested, but I also just bought a new acoustic-electric guitar and case. I'm just not sure that I could do it right at the moment, especially since I am also going to be flying out to CA to see a new grandchild!

OK, I guess I just convinced myself that I'm may be interested, but this will just not be my snare drum. Sorry! (for both you and me)
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Yes, interested, but I also just bought a new acoustic-electric guitar and case. I'm just not sure that I could do it right at the moment, especially since I am also going to be flying out to CA to see a new grandchild!

OK, I guess I just convinced myself that I'm may be interested, but this will just not be my snare drum. Sorry! (for both you and me)
    Thats alright Bob no problem, have fun in Cali.

User Info Menu

Thanks Kevin. I'm sure you'll find a buyer for that snare. It's just too beautiful, and is of too good a quality for it not to receive interest. Good luck, my friend!

User Info Menu

I must congratulate you on the nice selling page. One of the better ebay pages I've seen. I can't afford the snare :(.