Thread: Yamaha E-kit owners. INFO

User Info Menu

Default Yamaha E-kit owners. INFO

I know this site may frown on posting links to other web sites. However I hope the mods will let this one stay. I've seen several posts in this section asking questions about Yamaha E-Kits. When I had my Yamaha E-kit the site at the link below was the best place on the net to find answers. So I'm not trying to take traffic away from drum chat, I'm just sending people to the best place to get help with their kits.

http://www.dtxperience.com/index.php

On the left , click Forum, select the kit you own and soak up the info. It was an invaluable help to me.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yamaha E-kit owners. INFO

Unfortunately those forums aren't nearly as active as they should be. Yamaha does a bad job at moderating them and really doesn't give them the attention they deserve. (For example, there still aren't forums for the DTX 700 and 500 series units, despite those lines being over 15 months old.)

There IS good info there, but if you want a lively discussion you're often better off coming here or even to the vdrums forums. (Very lively forum there. It's Roland specific, but I've gotten tons of e-drum and even Yamaha specific info there.)

I keep tabs on all three. Can't ever have too much info.