Page 11 of 546 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

what are the specs? serious man, i will trade you my 20" virgin kick plus either a 12" or 13" tom both with rims mounts for your 22"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chiko
    figured i should update my Kit pics so here ya go

Two words: wash mirror!!

User Info Menu

nice thats like a killer drum set. its kewl what kewler than mine lol

User Info Menu

might aswell put a few more up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Dude nice... I'm not a fan of pearls though. They lack a certain sound that I really like.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Funky I really like those drums, very nice.

I wish I had a rack, maybe that will be my next purchase

Here is mine
    Last edited by Pdplayer; 05-11-2007 at 05:47 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon
    Dude nice... I'm not a fan of pearls though. They lack a certain sound that I really like.
    not all pearls are created equal. i have never heard better toms than these.
    Last edited by funkymcstain; 05-11-2007 at 05:52 PM.

User Info Menu

wood inspiring wood....

and brass ballz...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    what are the specs? serious man, i will trade you my 20" virgin kick plus either a 12" or 13" tom both with rims mounts for your 22"
    Your main kick is a 20"? Or is it a secondary kick you're trying to trade?
    Anyway, I've just got a five piece but I like the kick drum. It's only 14" deep but I've got powerstroke heads on it so it sounds good in small to medium size rooms. When I play in bigger rooms I've got to have good mics/soundman or it isn't punchy enough. My setup is 20, 10, 13, 14. The 14 sounds big for it's size. I've got it on RIMs and I took it from being mounted and put legs on it. So, it's odd to have a 14 on legs but the set-up is faster. I'm all about practical and simple. I don't like racks anymore (unless I'm playing a house gig) and I only use 3 to 4 cymbals these days (not counting hats).

BTW, I have a 10 X 10 drum I'm looking to sell. Same model/style. Let me know if you're interested. It's an extra that a friend gave me and in great condition.

User Info Menu

yeah, my main kick is 20x16 virgin w/ no mounting hardware. and my secondary (jazz) is 18x16. the 20x16 is great if i am playing miced, but lacks volume when not. it has great attack tho. great for everything but loud hard rock. i really need a bigger main kick for these gigs i'm doing these days. i REALLY want a 24x14 or 16. i would rather find one for sale than trade the 20" but that has been imposible in the 3 years i've been looking.
    i'm pretty interested in that square size 10". i bet that sounds awesome. i love my 10x8. prolly my favorite drum on my kit. i imagine a 10x10 would sound even better. my only problem is it is deeper than either one of my 12"s
    one is a 12x8 and the other 12x9. pm me a price.

User Info Menu

Funky that is one great looking set, nice rack set up. Those maple shells must sound great.

User Info Menu

yes sir, they do. thnx.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Two words: wash mirror!!
    leave it to you to point that out...but needless to say...i did indeed wash it....and polished up those cymbals...
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

the prices of good drum kits in the u.s are soooooo much cheaper than in the u.k. i was looking at a new pearl elx which are around £580 / $1300? and in the u.s they were $500 / £250 with free delivery! thats just one example of a kit. uk sucks. anyway , i bought a pre owned one, for more than the price of a new u.s one , i shalt put a picture up later ..... by the way all the pictured drum kits are wonderful, cheap or expensive its not what you got its how you play
    I ONLY WANTED TO HELP YOU ROLAND

User Info Menu

try this http://www.metalmafia.co.uk/elite/mypearlex.jpg http://www.metalmafia.co.uk/elite/litaspearlex2.jpg http://www.metalmafia.co.uk/elite/litaspearl3.jpg some pics were took at night so not too good. i sold my ride cymbal cus it were too big, selling those now too as iv got zxt titainium rock
    Last edited by lita3; 05-16-2007 at 04:15 PM.

User Info Menu

Default My Sonor delites

Not a fantastic picture but I love em.

Sonor Delite birdeye Azure
    Tama HP-900 PTW-C
    Tama HH905 High Hat stand
    Sabian metal X HH,Ride
    Bosphorous 16/18 crash
    sabian 19" China
    http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodinseptember

User Info Menu

de lites are sweet drums. keep rockin'

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I have my kit in a spare room above the garage.

Its good, because we can use it as a bandroom sometimes, when our sheds being used :/

But i have to stop at 9. We spent months trying to get the neighbours to agree to a time.

*anyways*

My kit's very basic and old and cheap. It started off as a Pulse starter kit (piece of rubbish). All the metalwork started to rip apart (:/) and was quite pricey to buy all new hardware...

But now, i have myself a set of Zildigan Zbts and a couple of Sabian B8's

I gots pinstripes on all skins, and coated emperor on snare.

In terms of pedals, i got some Big Dog double bass (probably aint heard of it)..

Im low budget for one reason: Im still in secondary school !

User Info Menu

Ah, another Aussie! Welcome.

Just keep in mind that we have people in here that are still trying to get the money for their first kits. or they are collecting their first kit piece by piece. One thing we all agree on is that whether one has a practice pad, hand percussion instruments, or the greatest kit in the world (I believe the consensus is that would be Neil Peart's kit ), we are all drummers here. Musicians first, because that is what we hope to make. Some of the people here play multiple instruments.

Don't ever worry that people here will say anything bad about your kit. We're all just happy to have you here, adding to the fun of this site, and that you're having fun drumming!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob
    Ah, another Aussie! Welcome.

Just keep in mind that we have people in here that are still trying to get the money for their first kits. or they are collecting their first kit piece by piece. One thing we all agree on is that whether one has a practice pad, hand percussion instruments, or the greatest kit in the world (I believe the consensus is that would be Neil Peart's kit ), we are all drummers here. Musicians first, because that is what we hope to make. Some of the people here play multiple instruments.

Don't ever worry that people here will say anything bad about your kit. We're all just happy to have you here, adding to the fun of this site, and that you're having fun drumming!
    here hear!!

Shazane Guest

the base set SUCKS, it's burswood, I needed something cheap. I've modified it to death to make it sound half decent, then I've been upgrading it every since. Cymbals are Zildian 14" hihats, 16" crash, 20" ride and 18" china. The snare is a Tama, it's excellent, and the double kick is gibralter, it was really cheap and is sort of broken so I have to find creative ways to hold it onto the drum. I still need to replace the bass and the toms, which I'm thinking about replacing with roto toms.

User Info Menu

That bass drum...it's like paper thin!
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...