Page 2 of 546 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

isn't that a sign of depression?

User Info Menu

bring on the Mt. DEW!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

i love mountain dew... no i'm not depressed... me and my friends are just mean to each other but dont usually mean it
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

no i mean the whole always sleeping bit....ppl that r depressed just wanna sleep all the time

User Info Menu

oh yeah i'm not depressed i just like sleeping i guess
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

Well, here it is.

Last edited by Dave; 06-04-2006 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Trying to make pics fit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Well, here it is.

Those are sweet!!! Interesting towel on the wall though....LOL!!!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

Here is my nice TAMA set:

This is my first set, and I really like it alot. I have an extra 20in Ride for safe keeping. I took off my other crash, I was trying to ajust it and FING! the little nut/washer flew somewhere and I cant find it

User Info Menu

Nice! (mouth watering)... Makes me want to play!

What...no double bass?

User Info Menu

I think Blender is a really busy guy!!! LOL!!! Man, the music that could be made in that room, and I thought I had a lot of STUFF!!! Geeezzz!!!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

I know that I had the links to my pics way back on page one, but now I know how to post the pics, so...

Keep in mind that the set is from the mid 1980's... the heads look beat up, but it still sounds good. I don't have stands for the 12 & 14" chinas yet, so they're not in the pics.
    The clearance between all of the pieces are MUCH closer then they look. (1/4 - 1/2" between all of the cymbals and between the cymbals and the toms.)
    Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

12 piece kit: Slingerland 7 piece (12", 13", 14", 15" concert toms, 16" floor tom, 5 1/2 x 14" metal snare), Remo Roto-toms (6", 6", 8", 10"), Tama Camco double bass pedal,
    Cymbals: Sabian 14" AA Sizzle hats, Paiste 2000 8" splash, old "Paiste Ludwig standard" 14" crash, Paiste 404 16" crash, Paiste 404 20" ride, Paiste 3000 16" china, World Percussion 12" china, World Percussion 14" china,
    Percussion: LP ice bell, LP cowbell, sleigh bells, LP tamborine, OM chimes, Remo 10" Spoke.

Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

what is the advantage to having the toms almost vertical?....and on the flip side...what is the advantage to having them almost horizontal...most ppl play with them some where in between so for those that play one extreme or the other what are the advantages?

User Info Menu

WOW! Blendersticks & Metal Drummer, you guys have some beautiful kits! Makes me want to go beat on mine some more!

Hey Blender - what is that conga head looking thing just above your cowbell (MORE COWBELL!) ? I've never seen one of those before. How does it sound?

I'll get some pics of my acoustic / electronic kit on here pretty soon. ( I might need some help figuring out how to do it. I am a drummer after all....hehe)

User Info Menu

Man, Metal doesnt mess around!!! Geez!!!

User Info Menu

awesome kits guys!
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drummer4Him
    I think Blender is a really busy guy!!! LOL!!! Man, the music that could be made in that room, and I thought I had a lot of STUFF!!! Geeezzz!!!
    Yes I am, Also I will be getting a double bass soon!

I dont know what to get, The Pearl or the DW. The DW one I wanted was $240, the Pearl I wanted was $260. Also the pearl has some nice interchangeable(sp?) gears and stuff. So you can heat right when you tap or slightly after, gives it a nice effect when your playing metal and then switch to a classic rock or heavy rock beat.

P.s hey guys can you tell me some nice double bass brands that are nice, I want to go with somthing that comes with plastic and a soft beater head. And I want it to be between $250-300. Any Ideas?
    Last edited by Blendersticks; 06-15-2006 at 04:30 PM.

User Info Menu

have u checked out the ludwig pedals?....i found a very good pro double pedal for only 160 at interstatemusic.com ....and the same pedal was 260 in the local music store....just a thought

User Info Menu

Check these out, they might work for ya.... http://store.drumbum.com/skuA-96.html

Good luck bro!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum
    WOW! Blendersticks & Metal Drummer, you guys have some beautiful kits! Makes me want to go beat on mine some more!

Hey Blender - what is that conga head looking thing just above your cowbell (MORE COWBELL!) ? I've never seen one of those before. How does it sound?

I'll get some pics of my acoustic / electronic kit on here pretty soon. ( I might need some help figuring out how to do it. I am a drummer after all....hehe)

I need more COWBELL !!!!!
    BOOOOOO!!!

User Info Menu

Ahh, The joy of a broken stick....

User Info Menu

Them pearls are great. I have the single pearl pedal like these. They are cheaper in price due to one chain ect. But I can tell you that they are smooth and I have been very pleased with mine.
    For that price, go for it. I paid 89.00 sale price for my single 1 year ago.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum

Its a conga thing, Heres the link: http://www.wwbw.com/LP-Giovanni-Comp...-i102334.music

Heres the link of it in a catalog, its the first one:http://www.lpmusic.com/Product_Showc...as_V7_6-25.pdf

It soudns great, I havent really done anything with it, I want to learn some of that african drum music.
    Ahh, The joy of a broken stick....

User Info Menu

Hey, thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

User Info Menu

Hey "Drummer", any pictures yet?