Page 31 of 546 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

I've got some Roland electronic drums strictly for practicing. The TS-6 series (V-drums) are a great way to go if you are in a situation where practicing is inhibited because of neighbors and/or other residents in the house. I am able to practice all of those little intricacies that require repeated efforts with not one shred of inhibition. I am planning to shed intensely over the next several months (at least), working on all of those technical (technique - cal) things that don't get as much attention when one is playing constantly with others. Then I will set my hand to the task of purchasing the just right set....ain't music grand!

User Info Menu

You said it, CM, and welcome to Drum Chat!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chungiemunchin View Post
    I've got some Roland electronic drums strictly for practicing. The TS-6 series (V-drums) are a great way to go if you are in a situation where practicing is inhibited because of neighbors and/or other residents in the house. I am able to practice all of those little intricacies that require repeated efforts with not one shred of inhibition. I am planning to shed intensely over the next several months (at least), working on all of those technical (technique - cal) things that don't get as much attention when one is playing constantly with others. Then I will set my hand to the task of purchasing the just right set....ain't music grand!
    Welcome to Drum Chat CM!!!!

User Info Menu

My Rock Band drum!

The game is very good and has helped me with my limb independacy.

Yes I do have a real set. I just moved it into my parents house for the winter, so thats its not in a freezing garage. Will post pics of that soon.
    Last edited by Yoda; 12-16-2007 at 07:41 AM. Reason: i think i messed up the image linking

User Info Menu

Hello everyone I'm new here and I must say this is a really cool site. My kit is a pdp fx. I have Sabian AAX 14" studio hats, a Sabian AA 16" Medium Crash and a Sabian AA 20" Medium Ride. I don't have any pics of it to put up at the moment but I'll be bringing it with me when I go home for Christmas so I should be able to get some then.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rabidworm View Post
    Hello everyone I'm new here and I must say this is a really cool site. My kit is a pdp fx. I have Sabian AAX 14" studio hats, a Sabian AA 16" Medium Crash and a Sabian AA 20" Medium Ride. I don't have any pics of it to put up at the moment but I'll be bringing it with me when I go home for Christmas so I should be able to get some then.
    Welcome to Drum Chat!

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drum Chat RW!!! I'll look forward to the pics. Merry Christmas!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

welcome dude
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

I'm lovin' the EC2's Lafirin. Gonna miss that wooden stand.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

OK, im trying to post my kit but any time i put ant links or [img]'s into my post it disappears. :(

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhaAw@ View Post
    OK, im trying to post my kit but any time i put ant links or [img]'s into my post it disappears. :(
    Try going to photobucket.com and uploading the pics of your kit to that sight, then you can post a link to this site, or you can post the pic. That's how others taught me to do it.

User Info Menu

Thats exactly what I did but my post keep disapearing.

User Info Menu

I tried to upload my pics but i couldn't, So if anyone likes, go to my space and take a look of some drumming moments, the place i live, my dog and some of my favourite pics.

http://saturn8greece.spaces.live.com/
    Keep On Drumming

User Info Menu

Thats a beautiful place you live there Saturn. Interesting with you bass drum sitting on the floor, have you ever tried raising it on a slight angle?
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

Cool site Saturn! You look good behind the kit.

User Info Menu

Welcome chungiemunchin,rabidworm, yoda like the kit nice and easy only 4 pads to hit, rhaAw@ cool looking kit, Saturn liked the photo's but in my mind i just can't see Greece covered in snow.

User Info Menu

Default Looking for a new home

I've got the Rolls Royce of drums - A 7-piece Sonor Signature Series concert kit (mahogany finish, 16-ply shells). I bought the original 5-piece in Frankfurt, Germany in 1984 (14" snare, 13', 14" toms, 18" floor tom, 24" kick). I bought a 12" tom and 16" floor tom from Bentley's Drums in Fresno, CA in 2001.

They sound great, but they're too much for my house. My wife & daughter get rattled around upstairs. I don't play out anymore, so I'd like to sell these and buy a seven-piece studio kit or one of those cool Roland kits.

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to go about selling them (together or by piece, etc). Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Man, nice kit though!! I can understand how that would rattle your family though! Welcome to Drum Chat Pic!

User Info Menu

Wow, good looking kit! How deep are the toms?
    Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

User Info Menu

Whassup, Kryshah.
    drum dimensions are:
    snare 14X8
    toms 12x12,13x13,14x14
    floor toms 16X18, 18x20
    kick 24X20
    Glad you like 'em.

User Info Menu

definitely a nice kit buddy! Welcome to drum chat by the way!
    Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by livewire80 View Post
    Thats a beautiful place you live there Saturn. Interesting with you bass drum sitting on the floor, have you ever tried raising it on a slight angle?
    Thanks for your good words guys
    what you mean about raising my bass drum on a slight angle? (my English are not so perfect)

Pic, how much your kit cost? i like very much the deep toms
    Last edited by saturn; 12-22-2007 at 09:33 AM. Reason: mistake
    Keep On Drumming

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pic8158 View Post
    I've got the Rolls Royce of drums - A 7-piece Sonor Signature Series concert kit (mahogany finish, 16-ply shells). I bought the original 5-piece in Frankfurt, Germany in 1984 (14" snare, 13', 14" toms, 18" floor tom, 24" kick). I bought a 12" tom and 16" floor tom from Bentley's Drums in Fresno, CA in 2001.

They sound great, but they're too much for my house. My wife & daughter get rattled around upstairs. I don't play out anymore, so I'd like to sell these and buy a seven-piece studio kit or one of those cool Roland kits.

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to go about selling them (together or by piece, etc). Thanks!
    freakin beautiful. i would buy em in a heartbeat if i could. they just dont make em like that any more.

User Info Menu

Wow, dude... Those sizes are amazing, just what I've been looking for in a set actually. They do look a little cramped up in your space, but I imagine they'd be crazy fun to play. What cymbals are you using with that beauty?
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy