Page 472 of 546 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 13638

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatDrummer View Post
    Is it just me or are all Saluda cymbals the most beautiful bits of metal on the face of this planet?
    BFD, I have to agree with you. They are works of art that sound GREAT!

I've only got the Saluda Glory Fusion Hats, but I'm looking to get more Saluda Stuff!
    Take care and seeya!

Jim

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkko DeMaio View Post
    My kit during last rec session

Setup, shell hardware, shell finish=
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    eheh

User Info Menu

These are pics of the Tama Rockstar kit I just got rid of, but I thought I would share anyway. Please don't judge my heads. I didn't know any better.

[Images were a thousands times bigger than the page. Please resize and re-upload. -Thx! - Tom]

Pics of new PDP kit will come soon.
    PDP X7 Orange Sparkle 7 piece
    8", 10", 12" rack toms
    14", and 16" floor toms
    22"x18" Bass drum
    13x7" Pork Pie vented snare

Cymbals
    Sabian AAX 18", 15" crash
    Sabian AAX 14" stage high-hats
    Sabian AA 20" ride
    Sabian APX 12" splash
    Sabian XS20 18" china
    Wuhan 10" splash
    Zildjian Zil-bell
    Coming very soon (layaway):
    Sabian AAX 16" O-zone crash

Iron cobra double pedal

If you've got a problem, take it out on a drum.

Neil Peart

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Mirrko nice kit, love how you have it set up.
    Conrad

User Info Menu

My relatively new humble little 5 piece Mapex Meridian kit from Friday night's show. Kept it simple with ride, hats, and 2 crashes.

Kit is 10/12/14/14/20 and I love it. Might actually sell my Tama Superstars to fund getting a 22" kick and a 16" FT for this kit.

Sadly I noticed my 16" A Custom Crash was cracked after the show. Not sure how that happened! Never cracked a cymbal before in my 37 years of playing.
    Last edited by kaosotis; 12-07-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

I noticed someone else has a DIY Sub-Kick mic and I say Yeah~!!! Very nice lookin set up - bet its fun sittin the drivers seat~!!!
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

That does look like a nice kit. Sorry to hear about your crash. Sometimes Feces occurs. Maybe you'll find a good deal on a replacement. A while after my 16" A (of 20yr.) cracked, I found a 16"HH on the clearance rack for 150. Still wasn't the same ,but it's good cymbal. I really liked that old A. Good luck.

User Info Menu

I'll probably just buy a new or used replacement one, although I do have a bunch of other cymbals I could use LOL. My 18A Custom was used and I got it for like $140 or something.

I have to say I like this kit enough that I'm thinking of selling my Superstars!
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

how do you post a picture! i copy the link in photo bucket when the picture is showing then I go here and click the little mountain and paste the link and this little dinky box shows up...
    Kreg
    First concert the Beatles 1966
    Love to rock and roll with my set of Rogers

User Info Menu

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

this is my original set of rogers i bought in 1970 ! it was cool then to have a double tom... recently I started to play again and have added a lot of stuff.
    all new cymbals mostly zildjian A several zit and 1 sabian then I added the tama snare, roto toms and several small 8" toms and just yesterday added a 14" pearl floor tom. base double pedel and of course a cow bell and woodblock ! this is the sales rep at alpharetta GA guitar center, scott handing me the drum I just bought the tama snare slp
    Last edited by woodstockrocker; 12-10-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    Kreg

User Info Menu

nice kits everyone.
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums

User Info Menu

I hope you are all proud of yourselves!! I have been lurking around here for just about a week, I orginally just came to try and find some information, didn't really plan on sticking around, didn't plan on registering, and certainly did not plan on posting. I also thought that I would only end up buying one drum, a marching snare, and that would be it.

However, after hanging around here, reading anecdotes, stories, and tales of drum kits... Well, I started shopping for a (non-marching) snare this morning, and I came home with this!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woodstockrocker View Post
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

this is my original set of rogers i bought in 1970 ! it was cool then to have a double tom... recently I started to play again and have added a lot of stuff.
    all new cymbals mostly zildjian A several zit and 1 sabian then I added the tama snare, roto toms and several small 8" toms and just yesterday added a 14" pearl floor tom. base double pedel and of course a cow bell and woodblock ! this is the sales rep at alpharetta GA guitar center, scott handing me the drum I just bought the tama snare slp
    Nice kit. A new snare is always exciting. Glad you picked up the sticks again. Drumming is good for you, mentally, physically, and spiritually. Well, anyway I enjoy it. So that's good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 99saleen87 View Post

.....there's something very familiar about that finish.
    Tama Rockstar & Paiste User and Abuser......

User Info Menu

Jar head I love that Ludwig kit. Thanks for sticking around.
    Conrad

User Info Menu

Jarhead. Nice set as a building block. Rock on

Lefty: yep I am very excited and it is all the things you have said and then some
    Kreg

User Info Menu

My Gretsch Renown kit 8,10,12,13,14,16 and (2) 22 kick drums. Love the Autumn Burst finish

Stuart

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 99saleen87 View Post

lol.. Not sure who put the lighting cans on the drum riser, aimed at your face, but I would have words with them. I might just unplug them or aim them at the audience, or lighting guy as well. That is WAY to bright and WAY too hot to have to deal with.

Nice drums man.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seforeman View Post
    My Gretsch Renown kit 8,10,12,13,14,16 and (2) 22 kick drums. Love the Autumn Burst finish

Stuart
    A double bass Gretsch. Not many of those around these days. Great looking kit.
    Now playing Gretsch and Slingerland Drums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    nice set up and love the shell color scheme
    Kreg

User Info Menu

stuart awesome set up

i notice quite a few sets have an extra snare off to the left.. is that played or just sitting there in case you bust the head? and if you play it is it tuned higher or lower or what... just curious... thanks
    Kreg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woodstockrocker View Post
    stuart awesome set up

i notice quite a few sets have an extra snare off to the left.. is that played or just sitting there in case you bust the head? and if you play it is it tuned higher or lower or what... just curious... thanks
    Thank you for the compliments, the snare to my left (as I am playing) is a Gretsch 12 X 6 Ash. I tune it quite high and use it an effect snare or alternate timbale with the snare's off. I actually have 12 other snares I have been collecting.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rritter View Post
    A double bass Gretsch. Not many of those around these days. Great looking kit.
    Nice, and you're right the kit looks fantastic
    Happy Drumming!

IS15